• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cumming Too Fast Too

prolly down the pages somewhere

THAT'S HER!!! My husband is going to flip!!! We need to find her name, or at least more clips-sex lives are hanging in the balance!!! G

Another longer clip of her

Edit - Do not post links to uploaded content. Read the rules and the sticky thread about posting videos, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

What a site, also paid where men are sex with premature ejaculation?
Excuse me for my english... I am Italian

Anyone know of any vids, amateur or pro, of guys cumming too fast or even before entry? I'm sure they are rare, but it would be nice to see, just to know it happens to every guy at least once.

I saw 1 quick clip, years ago, it was obviously home made, and very crude. But the guy was on top and just rubbing his (rather small) dick on her pussy lips and then just dribbled out his cum. You even saw her asshole pucker as the cum ran down.

Rather sad, but who knows, maybe her banged the shit out of her with his second round (most likely fell into a coma-like sleep, while she rubbed one off)

Thanks for any help finding clips like this.

Tubby Bob fucking rocked! "OH LOOK IT"S FUCKIN" TWITCHING!" LOLLLZZ!!!

Oh and the brandibelle.com vid is awesome too. I love the way the guy in the back getting blown here's him say "I'm gonna cum" and he looks over all suprised, like WTF? Fucking HILARIOUS!

Actually, the digits on the camera show that the act lasted 11 minutes...

yeah, but listen to her ... plus, it cuts, and as far as we know, he only banged her for 2-3 minutes ... her lack of satisfaction speaks volumes!

more like this would be great ...