• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Predict Next Week's Trump related "Breaking News"

He fired the guy that handed him the election
He's sharing classified info with Russians
He said he'd be honored to meet NK's Lil' Kim
And that's just in the last month or so.

So I'm calling all you Freeones psychics out there!
What is going to on CNN's "Breaking News" banner next week?

Literally nothing is too crazy at this point.

I'm either going with
A) He says he wants to ally with Bashar al-Assad to "fight ISIS" or
B) Him confirming Aliens (not the immigrant kind) live at Area 51

In addition to 2 scoops of ice cream, Trump uses 3 or more squares of toilet paper instead of the recommended 2 by gaia-worshipping, climate change cucks.

N. Korea is willing to negotiate with us one-on-one which is further proof of Trump/Russia collusion.

U.S. jobless rate the lowest it's been since May 2007, wait, that's neither breaking nor relevant.

While in the middle of his usual anti-Trump screed/monologue, Stephen Colbert breaks down and reveals that he has inoperable colon cancer of the mouth.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Donald Trump and Jeanine Pirro admit to having an affair after TMZ catches them making the greasy buttsex in the handicapped stall at a Chipotle in Anderson, South Carolina. They now demand together to be referred to as Donine.

Cw6udNoUcAAFgyd.jpg

He fired the guy that handed him the election
He's sharing classified info with Russians
He said he'd be honored to meet NK's Lil' Kim

He also went on to threaten the guy he fired.
A guy he had earlier asked for a pledge of loyalty
A guy he had earlier asked to ease up on the Flynn investigation.
Oh yeah things are going swimmingly for making America great again.

Next up: I predict they'll exhume the body of Seth Rich and drag it around the driveway of Mar-A-Laro while Trump plays with a 30 cal machine gun.

Well that was disappointing twump news wise. With a mid-east visit you'd think there would have been something really good to report on. The best we get is that "evil orb" pic, melania not wearing a scarf and a comment about no protesters in saudi.

Well that was disappointing twump news wise. With a mid-east visit you'd think there would have been something really good to report on. The best we get is that "evil orb" pic, melania not wearing a scarf and a comment about no protesters in saudi.

Disappointing for sure. Not once did he use the phrase "radical islamic terrorism" :brick:

My prediction - and I admit it's a real longshot - is that before he returns home he'll forcibly push the NATO representative of a small country out of his way en route to a photo op.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm either going with
A) He says he wants to ally with Bashar al-Assad to "fight ISIS" or
B) Him confirming Aliens (not the immigrant kind) live at Area 51

He already said he wanted to ally with Assad.
Then he found out that Isis is a product of the CIA and they actually work for the USA.
Therefore the whole war on terror is fake.
Then he found out that the destruction of Syria is part of Israel's plan. Along with the destruction of Iran.
Gotta do what israel says.
Then after a fake gas attack he attacked Assad and called him a monster.

Trump lied to get my vote.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
U.S. Women's Open to be held at Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, N.J. 3rd and 4th rounds to be broadcast on Fox.