• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Preachers : "God wants us to be rich".

Preachers insist: God wants us to have luxurious private jets to avoid dope-filled airline passenger ‘demons’

If you’ve ever wondered why some Christian preachers must hopscotch the globe in fancy private jets, it’s in part so that they don’t have to get on commercial planes with the “demon” common folk.

Preachers from the so-called “prosperity gospel” movement, Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis, tried to explain their controversial need for their followers to give up their hard-earned dollars so they can fly in luxury in an interview posted Wednesday.

“Now Oral [Roberts] used to fly airlines,” Copeland explained. “But even back then it got to the place where it was agitating his spirit, people coming up to him, he had become famous, and they wanted him to pray for them and all that. You can’t manage that today, this dope-filled world, and get in a long tube with a bunch of demons.”

Copeland then pointed out he could “scratch my flying itch” by riding around in his single-engine, open-cockpit plane.

“But we’re in soul business here,” he said. “We got a dying world around us. We got a dying nation around us. And we can’t even get there on an airline.”

Duplantis then said God spoke to him about his one private jet and said just having the one is letting his “faith stagnate.” He described a casual chat he had with God while flying home on his jet.

“As I was going home, the lord, real quickly, he said, ‘Jesse, do you like your plane?'” Duplantis said. “I thought, that’s an odd statement. I said, ‘Well certainly lord. He said, ‘Do you really like it?’ And I thought, ‘Well yes, lord.’ And he said, ‘So that’s it? You gonna let your faith stagnate?'”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/pre...o-avoid-dope-filled-airline-passenger-demons/

As long as I know, according to christians, God wants them to live their lives the way Jesus Christ lived his. Last time I checked the Gospel, Jesus didn't owned any horse. Not even a donkey. He used to walk. They had to borrow a horse for him to make his triumphant entrance in Jerusalem.

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. "
Matthew 6 ; 24

Seems like these clowns think they know better than Jesus himself...

Also, last time I checked, Jesus spent a fucking lot of his time among possesed, ills, whores, sinners and criminals, he never trid to avoid these people, he spent his life trying to reach for them.
Seems like these clowns are too good for this kind of life, too good to travel around the common folk like Jesus did...

These pastors do not represent Christianity.

That. I'd say they were wolves in sheep's clothing but the disguise isn't even that convincing for those paying attention.

They are part of the larger Word of Faith movement where speaking something out loud can tap into/manipulate the power of faith (think the force) to bring about wealth and prosperity independent of God's will who himself is subject to this force.

But they do represent Christian and for that matter all religious leaders pretty well. Religion always has and always will be about controlling the public and making money. Whether it was a bronze age shaman telling people that they had to sacrifice their livestock for the rains to come or a modern preacher telling them to send in money so that they can prey, oops, I mean pray for their eternal soul it's the same thing. Have you ever seen a church leader make any kind of sacrifice? I am sure that are church leaders that truly believe in their teachings. At the very top levels however they all know it's a scam regardless of the religion. The next time you go to a church/mosque/synagogue pay attention to what the majority of the congregation is driving and then look at what the Pastor/Imam/Rabbi is rolling in.

But they do represent Christian and for that matter all religious leaders pretty well. Religion always has and always will be about controlling the public and making money. Whether it was a bronze age shaman telling people that they had to sacrifice their livestock for the rains to come or a modern preacher telling them to send in money so that they can prey, oops, I mean pray for their eternal soul it's the same thing. Have you ever seen a church leader make any kind of sacrifice? I am sure that are church leaders that truly believe in their teachings. At the very top levels however they all know it's a scam regardless of the religion. The next time you go to a church/mosque/synagogue pay attention to what the majority of the congregation is driving and then look at what the Pastor/Imam/Rabbi is rolling in.

That's your opinion. It doesn't make you right. And it really is of no consequence to those that are believers.

That's your opinion. It doesn't make you right. And it really is of no consequence to those that are believers.

Really? It's of no consequence to some poor old lady that needs every penny that she gets is giving some of it to some huckster every week that doesn't even pay taxes? Then these extortionists want to influence public policies like banning gay marriage and restricting women's reproductive rights. These people are preying on the weak and gullible. Why do you think that they are always talking about tending to their flock? They don't want people to think.

Really? It's of no consequence to some poor old lady that needs every penny that she gets is giving some of it to some huckster every week that doesn't even pay taxes? Then these extortionists want to influence public policies like banning gay marriage and restricting women's reproductive rights. These people are preying on the weak and gullible. Why do you think that they are always talking about tending to their flock? They don't want people to think.

Time to make all churches pat taxes just like every buisiness should.

no they are not. the pat robertson types are a fringe in christianity. mainline/maintream christianity are Eastern Orthodox, and Coptic, Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Most Baptists, etc
That's your opinion. It doesn't make you right. And it really is of no consequence to those that are non-believers.

I love christian cherry-picking : cherry-picking the bible verses thjey follow and those they don't follow, cherry-picking the preachers who represent christianity and those wo don't, etc... But when it comes to Islam, they do not cherry-pick the parts of Quran they like and those they don't, they don't consider radical muslims to not represent muslim. Actually, what they do is even worst : they pretend the moderates are the fringe and the radicals are the majority.

Atheist like me don't cherry pick : ALL religions suck and they should ALL be banned. But since we can't ban Religion as a whole, we gotta accept ALL religions.

More little old ladies are falling victim to members of their own families than they ever were to unscrupulous clergy. See it all the time.

More little old ladies are falling victim to members of their own families than they ever were to unscrupulous clergy. See it all the time.

http://www.rawstory.com/2014/11/hou...women-who-didnt-tithe-enough-while-in-a-coma/

Defend this Pastor who refused to hold a funeral at his church for a women who would had been a member for 50 years because she had not tithed enough while she was in a coma. This is not an isolated incident, this kind of thing happens all the time. It's not about "souls", it's about money.

I wonder if Jesus would fly in a private jet, or fly with the little people on the regular airlines' planes? Listening to these guys is like going to an Amway meeting. All this positive, uplifting talk, and lots of excited people in the audience, but only the ones at the top are really making any money.