• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pranks!

Smoking some bongs in a friends room. This scrounging mother fucker that we all knew pops his head in the door and wants to take a hit. This scrounger would happen by every so often to scrape our our party bowls just to get high. We welcome him in. Friend is cutting his callouses and toe nails. Fills up a 2 hit bowl with them. Scrounge takes this large hit. Walkes out the the door with a thank you.

That is fucking sickening. And awesome. It reminds me of an ongoing thing with some friends of mine.

We all started working together about 8 years ago. One guy has this irrational fear of pealed skin from sunburns, and dry skin and shit like that. He starts gagging at the mere thought of it. So all these years, whenever one of us had a sunburn, we'd secretly sneak our pealed skin into his drinks. Beer, coke, whatever. We took as many pictures as we could of the skin in the drinks. He doesn't know we did any of this. Now, when he gets married, we're going to make a slideshow of all the pictures and come out with the truth of what we've been subjecting him to all this time.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
One of my neighbors was a dick to me and my brother. We took raw shrimp and chopped them up and liberally sprinkled the pieces in his air conditioner's intake. We did it in early March, when it was still cold and by May and June his whole house smelled like rotten shrimp. Not only did his house stink, he had to call a frigidaire maintenance guy to clean out his shit.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Couldn't have pulled this one off on our camera guy without the help of the very sexy, and somewhat devious Gracelynn Moans

corn-prank-1.jpg

corn-prank-2.jpg

corn-prank-3.jpg

corn-prank-4.jpg

Here's one that one of my coworkers told me he did to someone once. They were working on some movie set, where normal days are 12 hours long. One night, just after they finished, he waited for another guy to leave, then went back, put one of the guy's work boots in the freezer, and went home. The next day the other guy had one hot foot and one cold foot all day long. :D

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Here's one that one of my coworkers told me he did to someone once. They were working on some movie set, where normal days are 12 hours long. One night, just after they finished, he waited for another guy to leave, then went back, put one of the guy's work boots in the freezer, and went home. The next day the other guy had one hot foot and one cold foot all day long. :D

When I was stationed in Minot North Dakota in the late 70's early 80's, we would get cold snaps of -40 and lower during the winter. If someone left their hat sitting around, we would soak it in water and stick it to the iron gate post in front of our shop. It would freeze to the post in a few seconds and was virtually impossible to get off. During longer cold spells, we would have dozens of hats frozen to the post.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I used to work at a mechanics shop, and there was a lot of pranks going on there, I think the most elaborate one was when we removed all the outer panels and seats from the area-managers car.

We also hoisted the tool cabinet of one of the mechanics up to the roof, which had a height of 6 meters...

This one backfired on me since when I came in the next day my desk and computer had been relocated to the parking lot in the backyard.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
College days 100 years ago. Rita was hot, slutty, (banged a few of us), and good for laughs. This skinny, ugly, mother fucker Barry wanted her so bad. We talked Rita into having Barry take her to dinner then come back to her room. Had him get undressed and wait till she came back for sex. She went to town for the night. 5 of us crammed into her closet watching him knowing that she would never come back much less have sex with him.

Just after a half hour he must have heard us laughing and making noise in the closet. He put his clothes on and left. We all went to town to meet up with Rita. Barry told all kinds of stories of how he banged Rita. Too bad this was the time before camera phones. Still a great prank.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
One of my neighbors was a dick to me and my brother. We took raw shrimp and chopped them up and liberally sprinkled the pieces in his air conditioner's intake. We did it in early March, when it was still cold and by May and June his whole house smelled like rotten shrimp. Not only did his house stink, he had to call a frigidaire maintenance guy to clean out his shit.

Did something similar. Tossed a fish under the front seat of his car in the summer.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I had a great quarter trick that I used to pull on a bunch of people, you get a quarter,pencil,and a sheet of paper. Draw a circle around the quarter several times on the sheet of paper. Tell your friends that you want to play this game where the object is to roll the quarter off your face and try to drop it in the circle on the sheet of paper. After they do it several times they will have pencil shavings all over their face, its a good one :)

me and my cousin covered some assholes car in wet newspapers in the middle of winter

we tied a baby doll to fishing line and pulled it across the street

we filled a whoopy cushion with flour and attached a tube to run up the car seat, so when they sat down, they got covered in flour

its been done on the internet a lot, but wed spray the floors with silicone spray

we got a guy that could do a great impression of a local radio dj to call a girl we knew while she was at work and tell her she won a contest, and that some shitty boy band was going to play a concert for her and her friends. it was amusing.