• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pranks!

Anybody got any good ones?

I just put my friends dad's car on kijiji for $500. I wrote a nice description to really sell it. He received 60+ calls between 2-10am that night/the next morning. His dad flipped when he found out his son was trying to sell his car. I consider that a success. After 2 days I took the add down and told him it was me. :)

He's probably going to try and get me back, even though my prank was all revenge on him. So I'm going to need some sweet ideas to prepare for him.

Share some good stories you've done/had done to you or just throw some ideas my way.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I had this fucking cock in my office who was always ratting me out so I read about a good prank and tried it....worked to perfection!

I went in his office at night and using a small razor, I cut a small incision at the seam of the seat part of the chair, I then filled the seat with a squeeze bottle full of water. The next move was to poke a bunch of small holes in the padded cushion part of the chair, then I Krazy Glued the small, hidden incision shut and then cleaned all the evidence off best as I could.

That morning that cunt sat down to an ass full of water as it sprayed up his ass from the holes I poked in the seat cushion.....

Genius:)

Call a bunch of hookers, pizzas, taxis, fire trucks, news cameras, exterminators, cops, and repairmen to the target's address. All to arrive around the same time. :2 cents:

*NOT designed to be done to a friend... :elaugh:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
We once ran a personal add in a swingers magazine for a pilot that I worked for.

"Attractive blond athletic fighter pilot - tired of the fake barbies that hang out at the o-club - ready to live my fantasy - looking for extremely overweight women with intimate tattoos and piercings - hygiene is not an issue - please send pics."

I don't think he ever figured out it was us.

My greatest prank ever was in college. We lived in dorms that were actually town houses - four bedrooms, living room, kitchen.

In the night, me and buddies took a frame we had made and covered with drywall (just the right size), and installed it in the kitchen door. We then plastered, and went back later and painted. It looked like a solid wall, like there had never been a kitchen door there.

It was awesome.

On his car, wire the horn to the brake pedal, he'll be pissed sitting at a red light and his horn blowing. Or wire it to the gas pedal...

Jon S.

Banned
Gees the huge amount I could share here.

Prank calls....a slew of them.

But to share a few actual pranks that I pulled when I was a "kid."

One older kid that in the town I grew up in really pissed me off once...so I filled out about 50 or so magazine subscription cards for 50 or so different magazines and filled them out in his and his family's name...including a bird magazine in his dog's name. The funny part came one day when I saw him leaving the post office (the small town I grew up in did not have home delivery) carrying a HUGE box full of magazines and shit...most of them must have come the same day or something.

Another was this asshole old man who never actually pulled anything on me...but had pulled a lot of crap on other people. So one night, since he never locked his doors and he wasn't home, some friends and I went into his house and we smashed raw eggs all over the inside of his house, dumped flour, syrup, and all kinds of fluids all over the place, pulled back his sheets and pissed and took a dump in his bed, then pulled the sheets back up and made it look like his bed was still perfectly made...I don't remember what else we did...but yeah...and no, we didn't steal anything from his house! Ha ha ha!

There are sooooo many other things I could share....but I'd have to reflect to remember. It was when I was in my teens and younger...don't really pull pranks that much any more though..."sadly" I believe I grew out of it or something. Ha ha ha!

Thank God for "Statutes of Limitations"!!!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I sent a subscription of Juggs magazine to my parents for their 10th wedding annarversry.

Here in my town we have a local radio station and at 11:00 am it has a hour dedicated to helping people sell stuff like trash n treasures, so one day I heard it on & called in :D They put me live on air to describe what was for sale, lol I acted like Peter Griffin and said, "Mmm, Yes I got a bike 4 sale, witha motor on it." & described other random appliances then said my buddies name and phone number!!! Ha! hahaha! He was getting calls for weeks because they repeat the add :rofl2:

Phoning folks up and pretending your going to buy their car they got for sale....Bombarding them with tons of questions....Fookin annoys the hell outta folks

Another good one was I bought a bottle of Daves Insanity Sauce the Ghost Chile one and when my ex-girl friend went to work I knew she parked in the bak where no one could see and I used a slim jim to open her car and put on leather gloves and rubbed her steering wheel, shifter and window crank with the sauce then lightly wiped it with a paper towel so you couldn't see it :rofl: Needless to say if she touched it then wiped her eyes or touched her mouth it would be on fire! :cussing: I never saw the results but knew I got her good :yesyes:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Another good one was I bought a bottle of Daves Insanity Sauce the Ghost Chile one and when my ex-girl friend went to work I knew she parked in the bak where no one could see and I used a slim jim to open her car and put on leather gloves and rubbed her steering wheel, shifter and window crank with the sauce then lightly wiped it with a paper towel so you couldn't see it :rofl: Needless to say if she touched it then wiped her eyes or touched her mouth it would be on fire! :cussing: I never saw the results but knew I got her good :yesyes:

I grow a lot of HOT peppers in my garden - one hot summer day Anistaija, my camera crew and I were hanging out in the garden smoking before a solo masturbation shoot.

Anistaija asked if she could have a pepper. She then proceeded to break a fully ripe habanero in two and tasted it gingerly. Too hot to eat - so she gave it to me.

What she forgot was the oil from the pepper was all over her fingers. Seconds after she started masturbating she let out a cry and ran to the shower - I've never seed such a red swollen clit in my life.

I grow a lot of HOT peppers in my garden - one hot summer day Anistaija, my camera crew and I were hanging out in the garden smoking before a solo masturbation shoot.

Anistaija asked if she could have a pepper. She then proceeded to break a fully ripe habanero in two and tasted it gingerly. Too hot to eat - so she gave it to me.

What she forgot was the oil from the pepper was all over her fingers. Seconds after she started masturbating she let out a cry and ran to the shower - I've never seed such a red swollen clit.

I had a similar experience. I was cutting serranos once, when I got the urge to take a piss. I went to the bathroom, pulled out junior, and did my business. Just as I was finishing a frightening thought occurred to me: had I washed my hands after handling the serranos? Just as I finished thinking that, I felt a terrible burning sensation on the tip of my dick. Sure enough, my dumb ass handled my dick directly after handling the serranos. The next hour was spent in quiet agony, as I couldn't tell anyone else what had just happened.

anotheruser

Closed Account
Tell your friends that they have a dickfore on their shoulder. Run the words together so they don't sound familiar.

They should ask you what's a dick for?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Smoking some bongs in a friends room. This scrounging mother fucker that we all knew pops his head in the door and wants to take a hit. This scrounger would happen by every so often to scrape our our party bowls just to get high. We welcome him in. Friend is cutting his callouses and toe nails. Fills up a 2 hit bowl with them. Scrounge takes this large hit. Walkes out the the door with a thank you.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I had NO part in this, but I admired the teamwork that it took. After we fired the plant manager and superintendent at my worst plant a couple of weeks ago, the employees were in a particularly giddy mood. Right in front of me, the VP of Operations and some other "suits", this one guy stops the guy driving a forklift, another guy walks behind him and tapes a sign to the back of the forklift that read "Cruising for Young Boys" and then one of the girls from QC (that is smokin' hot!) waves at the forklift driver and calls his name from behind. He turns around (cause every guy in the joint turns around if she calls to him) and he smiles at her while she takes his picture... his smiling face right above that sign "Cruising for Young Boys". :)

It was one of those deals where you know you shouldn't laugh, but you can't help it. See, I told them that if they gave me six months that I could get those people to work together. Money well spent! Sexual harassment today... improved productivity tomorrow.