• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pouring out from her bra

xfilmseen said:
:mad: Well there is EVIDENCE that she went to the surgeon!!!! I'm used to see fake tits on photos.I know what I'm talking about! FULL STOP lol

I agree! That's definitely an areola-entrance boob job. The half moon scars are clearly visible.

Thanks BrockLanders, I didn't know how to express the "scars" in english...:)

whats all the furore about the tits fellas. they're fine anyway. no one's commenting on the pussy which looks good too. good link from eddie62. thnx.

Although I feel this girls tits are real, is sagging really a sign of non-silicone? I mean Alley Baggett's tits sag a lot but I really can't imagine that they're real. They just seem to symetrical to be natural.

By the way, I prefer tits that sag to tits that magically defy gravity. Ridiculously perky tits just look like they would be too hard. I mean even with tits that are really perky there's usually a little bit of sagginess if they are real.

Last edited:
shes got a nice body but the nipples just aren't doing it for me. i am definitely not a fan of the big dinner plate nipples. i like em small and perky.

still really hot chick, nice set eddie. btw my names eddie too :)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Maybe there is so much argument about her breasts because they are so F I N E!:D

Enough! What about more pix and an ID!!!:confused: :nanner:

eddie62 said:
I found this babe, and wanted to share her with you. She has a beautiful body, big natural tits pouring out of her bra..awesome!! Anyone seen her before?

http://www.77teens.com/sweetb31/index.html

Hehe, I remember this babe well. She has been mentioned several times, plus, she was the woman who I asked about in my first post on this forum.:)
A member told me her name is Barbara Baines (I've seen her by Barbara mostly).
I have quite a few pics of her, and she's hard to find. A great amatuer though.

Here's her site...

JL3001