• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post your internet speed.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Pedal power?
You can't imagine how that shit irritate me, each time that go to you tube buffering...
Even here at freeones i have put someone into my ignore list yesterday, Not because is a bad member but the guy can't stop to post massive gifs on a niches thread.
So it became almost impossible to me to post it, I didn't have the choice...
One day the computer gonna fly through the window lol.

freeones_regina

Administrator

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
Slightly slower than the speed of smell. Thanks Time Warner. :(

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 9084186, member: 325622"]Slightly slower than the speed of smell. Thanks Time Warner. :(

You can always move in with me, I can upgrade today to 100 K wireless LAN

Patrick_S

persona non grata
4579085597.png

500Mb/s is the fastest speed available where i live, but it costs almost twice as much as what i´m paying now so i don´t really see any point in upgrading at the moment.

7.16/1.24 and since I have Comcast, I have the privilege of paying a ridiculous amount of money for it.

Plus, if I have any trouble I get to talk to someone in India about it... :facepalm:

I know what you mean, that's why I tested it three times. Still very surprised though.

You must have the NBN? I'm still waiting for it in my area, but even then, I'm not sure if I will get it. I worry that the bottleneck will be the upstream and downstream providers outside of the country....

I retested mine out of curiosity and got 6.34 with an 8ms ping.