• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post what weird ass dreams you've had here before you forget them

I dreamt I was at some seminar convention or whatever attended by international guests and the press. The late North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il was giving a presentation on TV manufacturing and comparing that industry in a free market like America vs. his Juche system in North Korea. He wasn't railing against America as I would expect but was showing how this woud work in each system.

He showed American factories manufacturing TVs then shipping them off to be sold and pocketing the cash. And these were old fashion tube TVs btw. The graphics he was using in his presentation were 1950s era like in Fallout 3 and 4. I thought it was a nice touch. Then he says under a North Korea system you of course would federalize TV manufacturing and use it's sales to raise a robot army that not only would defend the nation but also work in the factories thus boosting production. This was obviously the better of the two systems according to Kim Jong-Il. I also noticed that I was the only one intently paying attention while everyone else was messing around on their cell phones or what not. I figured even though I didn't agree with Dear Leader, how often would you get this opportunity?

At this point Jim Jong-Il takes a break from his slide show to hand out a packet of study materials to go over. I took mine then went to pass them to the next person over and noticed it was none other than Kim Jong-Un. He didn't make any move to take them so awkwardly, I started to move on to the next person. But I look back and Jong-Un did have his arms outstretched but they were so short I hadn't noticed them at first. So I kinda laughed and handed him the packet. Then I started to think what if I had just committed some egregious slight towards the Kim regime? Then I noticed I was on the North Korea side of the room (we were in the DMZ apparently) so I nonchalantly started making my way to the other side of the room and freedom. At that point I woke up.

Weird dream.

Had a dream last night that Donald Trump was trying to smear me and the only way I could clear my name was to sneak into Trump Tower and pilfer a document from his office that proved he was lying. So I donned all the MAGA attire I could find (t shirt and cap) and headed off on my mission. I managed to sneak into his office and grab the doc, but as I was on my way out I heard his security personnel coming down the hall so I ducked into a bathroom. After they passed I tried to get out of the bathroom but the door was partially jammed such that I couldn't fit through the normal way so had to try to squeeze through sideways without being heard or otherwise detected. Woke up at that point and was actually lying on my side torquing my body just the way I would have been had the dream been real :eek:

I dreamed the other night that me and Dweezil Zappa were riding around together in his purple Bugatti Veyron. I don’t know Dweezil Zappa but for some reason we were best friends riding around and even stopped at a diner for a bite to eat. I am gonna be kinda freaked out if Dweezil really has a purple Bugatti Veyron.I was disappointed that Moon didn’t make an appearance in my dream. I had a huge crush on her growing up.

I have had many sleep paralysis dreams. I'll post more when I get home about them.

Had a dream last night that Donald Trump was trying to smear me and the only way I could clear my name was to sneak into Trump Tower and pilfer a document from his office that proved he was lying. So I donned all the MAGA attire I could find (t shirt and cap) and headed off on my mission.

lol I got a good chuckle out of that. thank you.

I woke up, this was 8 years ago and I remember seeing my window clearly. I could not move at all. I saw was the window and everything went negative image for a short split second. After everything went negative for that moment of time I woke up, or so I thought. There was the shadow man with a long figure and hat walk right through my bedroom through the wall. He looked at me and had no expression whatsoever. I tried to wake up and I thought I did. I did not just lay still paralysed in bed looking at window. From there I saw my hand and it hurt and burned. Black worms started to slither out between my knuckles and tendons, around my wrists. I could feel my pores splitting. I was scared and couldn't move. At the moment I look at the window again and the shadow man poked through the wall and grinned. I was stuck staring in same direction at this dark figure until I finally woke up and found my hand hand asleep and unable to move.

Another time was when I was running up the stairs about to go to bed and as I hit the last step on the stairs and turned the corner I came face to face to a towering demon. I literally stopped, back step and fell down on my butt as he grinned. I finally got to my bed and as I was falling asleep I heard that figure yell out I will kill you! And the most angelic voice shouted No! He is mine...

After I heard her voice I slept like a damn baby. I never heard a voice like that ever and I will never forget her ethereal voice.

I woke up, negative image of my living room, unable to breath. I know I am looking around the two windows on the wall and the two large front windows with the blinds open... the door became a void. The fan on the ceiling is slowly rotating. I hear laughter, hissing of a cat, and static. I am still on the couch here. Unable to move. I see a static cat creature race across the floor from my peripheral and jump up on blade of the fan. Glowing eyes, hiss npise, and that nasty ass cat screech noise as the cat I have jumps on me and scratches my chest and face as I scream but no sound coming out of me. The cat retreats to the sleep paralysis shadows and all I hear is the growls, I feel my sweat start to drip on me in real life but nothing I can do, it is cold and slowly sliding dpwn my body, I hear the cat growl more. Next thing I know I hear laughter and I am at ease. Mistake. The cat jumps on me and the shadow figure with the cloak comes through the window amd jumps on my chest, his boots on my feet. Grinning. Told me something I cannot remember. But before I could see his face I woke up with heart beat racing and my cat sitting by the door looking over me.

I woke up, this was 8 years ago and I remember seeing my window clearly. I could not move at all. I saw was the window and everything went negative image for a short split second. After everything went negative for that moment of time I woke up, or so I thought. There was the shadow man with a long figure and hat walk right through my bedroom through the wall. He looked at me and had no expression whatsoever. I tried to wake up and I thought I did. I did not just lay still paralysed in bed looking at window. From there I saw my hand and it hurt and burned. Black worms started to slither out between my knuckles and tendons, around my wrists. I could feel my pores splitting. I was scared and couldn't move. At the moment I look at the window again and the shadow man poked through the wall and grinned. I was stuck staring in same direction at this dark figure until I finally woke up and found my hand hand asleep and unable to move.

that's intense. I've never heard of sleep paralysis dreams before nor experienced them. I have had some bad dreams that would wake Stephen King in a cold sweat.

that's intense. I've never heard of sleep paralysis dreams before nor experienced them. I have had some bad dreams that would wake Stephen King in a cold sweat.

I would honestly wish it upon nobody. It is a living nightmare. On a side note I laugh when people say "I would tell that dream or whatever get out of my life" yadada... yeah you never experienced paralysis... hence the word PARALYSIS! cannot move and have a demon on your body doing whatever

Another time was I just finally fell asleep and I knew my kids were finally asleep. On the couch where I always was and negative image again. My cue of the nightmare to begin. I couldn't move again, barely breathing, amd I hear laughter. My oldest child's laugh. Sounded like it was an echo. I try to look around but all I could do was look at the ceiling and windows. Next thing I know I felt a creep on my feet slowly crawling up my leg. My arms cannot move nor my head. I hear the laughter of my children and my heart is racing. My neck stiff from fear. I know my children's laughs. They are all around and I finally move my head when I "wake up" only to see "them" standing there in front of me. Blackened eyes, hollowed. Grinning and I finally found courage to move my head back up trying tell myself it's not real. When the shadow man jumped on me with his grinning face and all I cared about was my kids but it was echo of laughter as I felt the grinning man pressing down on me trying to wake up and when I did finally. I rushed to my kids room and they are sleeping soundly. The cats are sleeping in their spaces. I was afraid to go back to sleep because I was afraid. I do not wish to see the grinning shadow man. The malevolent force. So I stayed awake until I fell asleep again and he stood in the corner. Staring. But different. Just grinning giving me chills as I slept the best I could. He stared until I opened my eyes and still made his presence known.