• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post links to your "Art Work" here!

Je vous enverrai un message privé et vous dirai qui les autres filles sont. Je veux que les personnes les devinent !

Ok, I'll stop speaking in French now! ;)

georges

Staff member
merci mon ami vous' êtes le bienvenu.;)

i have to stop to speak french too.

regards

georges;):)

Lol, Tachi, love the contribution! Thats what I like to see, creativity and innovation from the guys inspired by my own brilliant efforts!

Parker, Saint Goosey (I think it might be St.Goosey actually) is a board member who posts very infrequently - I figured he would be a goosey, and was inspired by Optimus Mikes picture of the mongoose in a cardigan and glasses - spot the link, lol? And last but not least, a Saint would need a halo, so there you have it!

georges

Staff member
truth to be told i was never good at artwork. i wasn't ever enough involved maybe.

regards

Felthat said:
Parker, Saint Goosey (I think it might be St.Goosey actually) is a board member who posts very infrequently - I figured he would be a goosey, and was inspired by Optimus Mikes picture of the mongoose in a cardigan and glasses - spot the link, lol? And last but not least, a Saint would need a halo, so there you have it!

Thanks for the explanation, Felty. I don't remember "Goosey" - he must have stopped posting before I'd joined the board.

This may sound funny, but I'd assumed that St. Goosey was a teacher of yours, as I take it that you and Optimus Mike are students. However, upon further reflection, I'm came to realize that my reason for making this assumtion was because Goosey bears more than a passing resemblance to an instuctor from my OWN youth! The clothing, the circular-lensed glasses, and most especially that frown bring back some memories I'd long since forgotten! Funny how the mind plays these tricks on us!
:D

Good stuff! my most succesful thread ever! lol! jst need to kick start the old grey matter and get sum more wrk on show here!

georges

Staff member
laughing is good for health my doc says and he is right:D :rofl:

Now to pay Homage to a hero of mine.......

Attachments

• opy!.jpg
    opy!.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 475

georges

Staff member
is that you who draw that optimus?? nicely done :hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

Nicely done OptimusMike. I have a question for you. My son asked me which was my favorite Transformer, and I can't remember his name. He was an autobot, he was a plane. Pretty
sure it looked like an f-14 tomcat if you know what that is. Any ideas?

Also hope to be adding a drawing soon. I quite done with it yet, and want to get her permission first before posting it.

hinddee29

georges

Staff member
i had this autobot it was an f15 eagle c because of the air intakes

it was my favorite toy during 6 years

regards

Hey yo guys! its nice to see that you guys like my prime! lol! in my own unique style! any hoo hinddee if its a jet then it cld be one of 3! cld be Thundercraker, Skywarp or Starscream! now bk in the day everyone like Starscream because he was so dang evil what with his plotting to overthrow Megatron n all! so i'd bet my collection that its Starscream! hope that helps! failin that its one of the other 2!:D

georges

Staff member
do you remember from gobots optimus? i had leader the f15 plane who was the good the evil was the ducati motorbike cyclone f i remember well

do you remember from gobots optimus?

Yeah i remember those guys! not a patch on Transformers but kinda cool in there own right! i to had te plane he was called Leader-1 and the bike you refer to is called Cy-Kill! lol silly names i know! but they were sillyer times!:D

georges

Staff member
i played with my gobots from 8 years to 12 years old. transformers were very very expensive at their time 30% more expensive than gobots if i remember well

yeah they sure were! thats cause Bandi used to make Go-Bots! then Hasbro bought them out and Go-Bots were no more! lol prob a good thing!:D

georges

Staff member
OptimusMike said:
yeah they sure were! thats cause Bandi used to make Go-Bots! then Hasbro bought them out and Go-Bots were no more! lol prob a good thing!:D

very true;) you have taken the words right out of my mouth

regards

georges:);)