• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post-cum Head: Yay or nay?

Post-cum Head: Yay or nay?

• Yay: Hell yeah! Clean it and prolong my orgasm

Votes: 64 84.2%
  • Nay: Hell no! Please don't touch it: it's sensitive!

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
I didn't even have to ask, and one of my friend's just went right to it. I vote yay. After about fifteen minutes I came, and she just kept with it for about a minute more.

Last edited:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
wow, this was a while ago but man. it really does depend for me. well both of us actually. if you can get over the extreme sesitivity for about 30 seconds oh hell yea. thats one way to get me going again.

It only hurts me when she takes it out...I actually prefer it if she keeps going or leaves it in till it comes out on its own.

Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming, depending on the girl, but it's usually great.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
get it all girl!!!
:blowjob:

I'm already several minutes gone ...

When I unload in my wife's breasts or vagina for "round 1," I'm stilling still pumping 1-2 minutes after I go, and then I like to "stay there" for a few more. So by the time I get up and she starts to suck for "round 2," it's not nearly as sensitive and the "warmth" is nice -- typically getting me to "round 2" with a reduced load for her that's easier to take.

But yeah, when she takes me orally for "round 1," it is pretty difficult not to squirm or even chuckle from the sensitivity. But she's pretty good and not using her tongue for a few minutes until the sensitivity is lessened and she can start again. But typically if she's taken me in her mouth for "round 1," she's drooled it all over her DD chest -- so I like to unload in her breasts for "round 2." Of course, she likes to swallow at time (I'd rather her drool over her breasts, so she's been doing that more), so sometimes it's a 1-2 combo in her mouth.

My gf sucks me dry. It's great. She loves to watch me squirm.

yeah my current gf loves to suck me dry too....and damm !!!! its sensitive as hell, i squirm like a virgin taking it in the ass for the first time...but its oh so good....

uh just to clarify, i am talking about the head, not the diznik in the arse lol

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I don't know... I'm usually asleep! ;)

No thanks - I prefer to wait for a full session again instead of a leftover.

My g/f loves to suck me after i cum and i must say i love it too, feels awesome for me, sensitive, but still great.

member006

Closed Account
I say you better let me get it all. lol I love that sensitive moment after, where the head of your cock is affected by even the breath parting from my lips. I love to hang tough, you telling me to stop. Love getting in that last lick around the head, that last drop and watching you squirm. Feeling you jump at the sensitivity. *sigh* I am a bad girl aren't I?

LL

I like it when the girl sucks the last bit you have left out of you. Man it feels so good even though it's so sensitive.