• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Before & After Breast Augmentation (#2)

I just wanted to make a suggestion. Can we start listing before & after cup sizes in the posts whenever possible?

images

much better
happy.gif

Victoria Beckham looks great like that x x

Just because she likes it, doesn't make it a great idea. Why do women have such a hard time being comfortable with themselves. Women feel such a great urge to look like every other fuckin' broad... shits ridiculous.

White girls aren't dark enough.
Dark girls aren't light enough.
Skinny girls want big asses.
Big girls want smaller asses.
...and every girl regardless of height and weight, want the same size titties.

When is this shit gonna stop? I guess when guys stop clapping like retarded seals for any bitch with a fake rack. You dudes can have your Stepford wives... I'll stick with the variety. Thanks

Here we go again....

Good on you for having your own opinion, but please, PLEASE tell me why people like you even click on a thread about something you hate so much then bang on about how much you hate it? REALLY, please do elaborate.....?

Do you run into a church and tell them you hate god? Do you go to the football and tell the guys beside you it's a dumb game? Then why, in gods name, do people like you keep doing this?

I just don't get it

:bang:

Here we go again....

Good on you for having your own opinion, but please, PLEASE tell me why people like you even click on a thread about something you hate so much then bang on about how much you hate it? REALLY, please do elaborate.....?

Do you run into a church and tell them you hate god? Do you go to the football and tell the guys beside you it's a dumb game? Then why, in gods name, do people like you keep doing this?

I just don't get it

I like the fact that you went months... possibly even a year back to get this post, and conveniently skip over the posts in which I answered this and other inquiries similar. By the way, where did you see me post anything about me 'hating' implants???

Here we go again is right.

Do me and yourself a favor: when you decide to dig into the archives, make sure you actually read the accompanying posts before you quote one of them. Do your homework, sunshine... then get at me.

I don't go looking back to find this champ, I was looking through the pics on the thread and found your comment. So replied.

Is that OK with you? Given your original comment that I responded to, I'm guessing you're all about free speech right.

A), I said 'people like you' B) I never said you hated implants, I said you hated the topic of the thread.

And don't call me son, keyboard warrior.

Here we go again....

I just don't get it

I don't go looking back to find this champ, I was looking through the pics on the thread and found your comment. So replied.

Is that OK with you? Given your original comment that I responded to, I'm guessing you're all about free speech right.

A), I said 'people like you' B) I never said you hated implants, I said you hated the topic of the thread.

And don't call me son, keyboard warrior.

I'll take it you're cool with 'sunshine' then...

Look, dude... like I said READ THE FACT THAT THIS WAS ALREADY ADDRESSED. Don't come in here trying to stir a cold pot. So you start shit on one thread, then start a whole new thread based on the bullshit trolling you began elsewhere, which is based on you not following up on an old fuckin' post?????

C'mon sunshine... you can do better.

You've clearly done your research on me... so go back a little further and see I've made these comments before. Long before I was fortunate enough to have been blessed by your company on the internet. You'll see I referenced 2 hypothetical situations that had nothing to do with you. Yes, can you believe it, they were solely focussed around you at all! I know that hurts a little, but it'll pass in time.

Farmers keeping black slaves happened a long time ago, and it's been well and truly dealt with. Doesn't mean they weren't shit cunt examples of people. They were back then and they are now.

History is timeless. And if it brightens your day to call me sunshine, go right ahead.

Maybe you can't do better. WTF are you talking about? Do you have any idea how off base you are? This level of trolling is indeed extremely pathetic. I'm almost embarrassed having spent this much time addressing what has been over and dead. People like you love bringing back past disagreeances to base otherwise uneven diluted subjects in hopes you can somehow tie it all together in order to make your bullshit efforts warranted. Nobody wants to hear you beat dead horses... Take the responses to my posts into consideration and move the fuck on.

Wow. To be honest, I didn't even see the date you made that post.

I've just gave you a positive rep for your responses, I thought you'd been great. A bit angry, but great none the less.

You've clearly done your research on me... so go back a little further and see I've made these comments before. Long before I was fortunate enough to have been blessed by your company on the internet. You'll see I referenced 2 hypothetical situations that had nothing to do with you. Yes, can you believe it, they were solely focussed around you at all! I know that hurts a little, but it'll pass in time.

Farmers keeping black slaves happened a long time ago, and it's been well and truly dealt with. Doesn't mean they weren't shit cunt examples of people. They were back then and they are now.

History is timeless. And if it brightens your day to call me sunshine, go right ahead.

I used to try to talk normally to these people but they have their opinion and if you don't share it you're completely wrong in their eyes.

I gave up reading Icewater Brains' one-track posts so I added him to ignore and now I don't have to read his ignorant crap.

What amazes me is that people still say shit on the internet they would never say in real life. They get courage they don't have in real life.

I used to try to talk normally to these people but they have their opinion and if you don't share it you're completely wrong in their eyes.

I gave up reading Icewater Brains' one-track posts so I added him to ignore and now I don't have to read his ignorant crap.

What amazes me is that people still say shit on the internet they would never say in real life. They get courage they don't have in real life.

I can't agree more , I got sucked into Arsewaters little games but set him to ignore , you aren't going to win with trollers like him ,

I can't agree more , I got sucked into Arsewaters little games but set him to ignore , you aren't going to win with trollers like him ,

Get over it and move the fuck on why don't you! I simply cannot figure out for the life of me why you keep trying to beat dead horses to life. This shit has been questioned, answered, debated, contended, and ended for fucking months now... so who's the fuckin' troll???

...and just to ask: what are you hoping to accomplish by what you're doing?

Get rid of me? Fail.
Stop me from calling it as I see it? Fail.
Get me banned? Fail.
Upset me? Fail.
Shut down my FO account? Fail.

Give up. Get finished. Nobody comes here to here to here your continued bitching and whining. You can't win.

Now let's get back to the subject at hand, damn it!