• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Before & After Breast Augmentation (#2)

She'd be great if she didn't have those stupid scribbles on her stomach.:2 cents:

boob_ring, minibikini... save this post.

This was a great boobjob idea, but she should have gone at least a size BIGGER. It seems her tits naturally spread and sink a bit, and I think bit of a bigger size would correct this a little better, and give her a full Grade A look.

Thanks for following the Grade A boobjob rules, though Elektra!!!

Normally, you'd hear me say how bad of an idea Kylie's boobjob was to begin with, but it wasn't a bad idea at all! Kylie was a prime boobjob candidate. Once again, I think she was a victim of bad work and sizing on the original set. When the spread an sag like that, you gotta go big to get em' good and filled out.

Midori did the absolute right thing and has a great boobjob. She's a little older and she went with a fantastic size. Add her to the Grade A boobjob list!!!!!!

Not good now, but could be a long term win. I think she shoulda waited. She really got by on having a clean, natural look about her and it's gone now. Probably would be better after she hit 30 to completely refresh her look with age. *see Midori.

Danni Cole: it was a good idea, but semi-poor execution.

Honey Demon: i liked them before but they do look damn nice after too. i'd call this one a push.

Kyle Worthy: dunno.. before.. after.. they all look like a mess!

A couple stars that really shocked/disappointed me with their boob jobs when they happened were Tera Patrick, Ice La Fox, Lacey Duvalle, and Lela Star. They all had perfect bodies before, so why the upgrade in size? Personally, and especially in the case of Ice and Lela, I quite preferred the smaller boobs. Lela's now don't look so bad, but Ice La Fox's seem ridiculous.

Hey to the guy that found the very old pics.. good work I was looking for those too. I must tell you she looks so great in person! and only 60 EUR for the shortest visit. Come and visit us in Bremen sometime. if it is not friday or saturday night you do not need appointment!

Tina - German Hooker

After 1st operation

after 2nd operation