• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Before & After Breast Augmentation (#2)

Where's the before picture?

The before picture u provided of Aletta....really shows she was a 6 or 7(bein generous) on the hotness meter.With that being said, this girl has turned herself into an 11 on the hotness scale. She looks amazing now.:bowdown:

I think she was at least a solid 8 before (still so sexy!), but i agree....she looks so sexy now!

lol someone has to post that pic with the guy with crazy eyes, wow they're so lop-sided

Are these before and after pics from Diamond Foxxx's reduction?

Help this lady to say before and after!

**********153335[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Do not advertise on this board. Read rules. Link & signature link deleted.
Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Link them.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

you know Sienna West kind a creepy to me with her big plastic tits not only they ara ugly but lso they are terrifing me.every time i think that now these tit will come down 2 earth like stuff:eek:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

you know sienna west kind a creepy to me with her big plastic tits not only they ara ugly but lso they are terrifing me.every time i think that now these tit will come down 2 earth like stuff:eek:

you know donzdabest kind a creepy to me with his long run on sentence not only he ara unedumacated but Iso he are terrifin me.every time i think america edukashun could not be worse i see post like hiz.

And maybe she likes that look?

Just because she likes it, doesn't make it a great idea. Why do women have such a hard time being comfortable with themselves. Women feel such a great urge to look like every other fuckin' broad... shits ridiculous.

White girls aren't dark enough.
Dark girls aren't light enough.
Skinny girls want big asses.
Big girls want smaller asses.
...and every girl regardless of height and weight, want the same size titties.

When is this shit gonna stop? I guess when guys stop clapping like retarded seals for any bitch with a fake rack. You dudes can have your Stepford wives... I'll stick with the variety. Thanks

Just because she likes it, doesn't make it a great idea. Why do women have such a hard time being comfortable with themselves. Women feel such a great urge to look like every other fuckin' broad... shits ridiculous.

White girls aren't dark enough.
Dark girls aren't light enough.
Skinny girls want big asses.
Big girls want smaller asses.
...and every girl regardless of height and weight, want the same size titties.

When is this shit gonna stop? I guess when guys stop clapping like retarded seals for any bitch with a fake rack. You dudes can have your Stepford wives... I'll stick with the variety. Thanks

You going to say the same thing about fitness or bodybuilder women, too? Or does that not count toward being comfortable with themselves? Some take that look to the extreme - are they wrong too? Or are they only wrong when they don't conform to your likes and dislikes?

How is a small percentage of women looking similar translate into women trying to "look like every other fuckin' broad"? Nice generalization, though I shouldn't be surprised from someone as closed minded as yourself.

I never said I didn't like variety, nor do I like all fake tits. Just like I don't like all natural tits. And although in the past I have said I know women who like the fake look, I also know many more women who are happy with their appearance and do not want plastic surgery.

Does insulting people who don't agree with your opinion make you feel superior? I guess everyone who has a different opinion to you is wrong and should toe the line; talk about Stepford wives. You rail against people liking the same things then say people are retarded if they like something different from you.

Besides, the number of girls not getting augmented breasts and similar surgery far outweigh the number of girls who are. Is the vast majority of the women in the world not enough for you?

Please tell us again why you keep coming back to this thread? You clearly don't approve of most of these women's decisions. And that's exactly what they are, their decisions -explain how this affects you personally? No one is forcing you to look so why don't you look away?