• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

poll : Mandy Flores and her greatness. what do you think ?!

which part of her turn you on most ?

• face

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • breasts

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • pussy

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • ass

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • asshole

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • legs

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • feet

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • none of them are hot

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7997382, member: 550820"]I love all you guys :)
51.jpg

that is so f'n hot.

ban-one

Works for panties
I love all you guys :)
51.jpg

Love you too, Mandy. And I know I said over in your Addicted thread that a jersey would obstruct our view and your skirt thingy there is intriguing, but it's the look you've giving that really makes that picture truly excellent. The way you look at the camera puts you at a level above all those other girls who may have great bodies, but then spoil an otherwise good picture by looking like they're just there to show their body for money and can't wait to leave. Even though I know there must have been times when you certainly felt that way, you've never shown it. You always look happy to be there, Mandy, and into whatever you're doing. It's this simple little thing, but it makes a big difference.

georges

Staff member
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7997382, member: 550820"]I love all you guys :)
51.jpg

nice pic :sex::boobies:

ban-one

Works for panties
Wheres the all of the above option in this poll?

There was actually a discussion about that not long after the poll was started, and long story short, 'all of the above'/'everything' was deemed to be too easy a choice and the point is to pick just one thing about her, making it much tougher, but ultimately more meaningful.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Love you too, Mandy. And I know I said over in your Addicted thread that a jersey would obstruct our view and your skirt thingy there is intriguing, but it's the look you've giving that really makes that picture truly excellent. The way you look at the camera puts you at a level above all those other girls who may have great bodies, but then spoil an otherwise good picture by looking like they're just there to show their body for money and can't wait to leave. Even though I know there must have been times when you certainly felt that way, you've never shown it. You always look happy to be there, Mandy, and into whatever you're doing. It's this simple little thing, but it makes a big difference.

Thank you Ban. You always know how to make me smile :) I'm gonna make a new .gif for our siggies pretty soon, I'll post it when I'm finished. Hopefully next week.

ban-one

Works for panties
Thank you Ban. You always know how to make me smile :) I'm gonna make a new .gif for our siggies pretty soon, I'll post it when I'm finished. Hopefully next week.

Makes me smile knowing I made you smile, Mandy :) And I can't wait to see the new .gif, I know it'll be great.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8007716, member: 550820"]I need to get in a photoshoot with you when I'm in Florida next year. It may be August at FetCon, or maybe after hurricane season is over I'll get a cruise in. Either way it will be epic! Seriously, if you end up coming this way, even LA or something, let me know

That seriously would be amazing. Usually not that into lesbian/all girl shoots, but to this one I am looking forward to with great anticipation, oh dear yes I am....

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8007716, member: 550820"]It was! That "sexy" look was actually the look of a girl who's shins were on fire on top of a fucking hot hood! lol

Rofl :D

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8007716, member: 550820"]It was! That "sexy" look was actually the look of a girl who's shins were on fire on top of a fucking hot hood! lol

And here I thought you were just really enjoying that toy.

I hope you didn't burn yourself, Mandy.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
It was! That "sexy" look was actually the look of a girl who's shins were on fire on top of a fucking hot hood! lol

Haha now that you say that...:D I love the look though. Like you're making that "lisp" sound and you actually wanna scream "SIIZZZZLIIIIING!!!!" :flame:

Anyway to answer the thread's question: Mandy is one of the sexiest beings to ever walk on the face of earth. If I had to make a ranking of her body parts it would probably look like the following.

1. Face and Smile
1b. Feet
1c. Butt and Butthole
1d. Legs
1e. The rest

All parts are at least close to perfect and so close together that you can switch every position with another.

One can only :bowdown: to her.

She is the sister every guy dreams of. Probably the parents don't though. :D

Last edited: