• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Political Satire

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
4x1z0d.jpg

Es3BZXKVEAwyN_D

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Back when I was young one of the best things an author could hear about his book was that it was "Banned in Boston". Best thing to ever happen. Guaranteed sale increase. Books(and movies) would advertise they were, even if they weren't.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Hell. I remember checking a book out of my school library, called "The Electric Koolaid Acid Test"....and it was about LSD

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Neo-Confederate Meeting - SNL

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Eminem Responds To Rudy Giuliani

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
I hate to detail the threat topic, but it really does deserve attention.

Here's one that I've been hearing about at work. It's an Afghan refugee family who recently arrived in Ukraine (Talk about bad timing!). But what they went through reflects what was said in the video:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8654214/afghan-family-canada-leaves-ukraine-fifth-attempt/
“It’s very frustrating to see that Ukrainians, girls, women and boys, they cross the border. Thousands of them cross the border without being asked to stop,” said Safi.
“But me as an Afghan, they (Ukrainian border guards) stopped me and they say my daughter does not have papers. I should leave her behind. So basically, they stopped the whole family because of that, because of my daughter. And this is truly frustrating.”

I have to say that it's not a 1:1 comparison in terms of the response, and to blame it entirely on race is wrong. The fact that it's putin, the proximity to the EU, impact on NATO, etc all can justify, to an extent, the more extreme response this war is getting. But it is important that the issue is at least raised and not hidden.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Looking Back At The Most Viral Videos Of The Year | Compilation | The Russell Howard Hour

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Weirdest Adverts | The Russell Howard Channel (Aug 14, 2021)

I know this is pretty uncool but I wanted to talk about how amazing the British police are (Sep 29, 2017)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: With Malice Toward None | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: Stand By Your Brand | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - Mar 18, 2022

New Rule: Don't Segregate the Anthem | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - Sep 24, 2021

Last edited: