• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Political Satire

1650327506941.png

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The above post gets the award for being the 500th reply in this thread.
I'm a leftie but I usually don't agree with the far left obsession with wokeness, PC culture, and identity politics.
I despise the far-right nazi ideology that wants to deport or exterminate all non-whites.
Thankfully these extremes are a minority, but they grew when ahole Trump conned his way into the White House.
Trump continues to divide America, and if the Trump party wins more seats in the mid-terms things will get worse.
If the Trump party thru election rigging and fraud wins in 2024, this time it will be permanent, America will be doomed.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
COMEDIANS SLAM WOKE AGENDA (Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais Jerry Seinfeld, John Cleese, and Stephen Fry)

Watch the video before it offends someone and is taken down.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why Is Florida At War With Arithmetic? | Tucker's Testosterone Doc Is Too Stupid To Ignore

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Sexy Disney Movies | Real time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trevor Noah delivers remarks at White House Correspondents' Dinner

Luxman

#TRE45ON
GOP Cowards Afraid To Celebrate Roe v. Wade Ruling | Matt Gaetz's Toxic Tweet | White House Correspondents' Dinner maybe was a Covid Super Spreader Event

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: Along for the Pride | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
T**** And Pence Wage Proxy War In GA | Elon Musk Jokes About Sexual Misconduct Allegation | Rise of the Planet of the Monkey Pox - May 24, 2022

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: Words Matter | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - Oct. 29, 2021

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: The United States of Dumb-merica | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - Jun 3, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: The Debbies | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - Apr 9, 2021

This woman is Rachel Hamm and she's running for Cal. Sec. of State...

So, her son Ezekiel found Rachel has a big guy called Emmanuel, full of life, in her closet with a big "scroll" in his hands. That doesn't sounds like something very "jesusy" to me. Looks more like Ezekiel just discovered Rachel's sex friend, the one she calls when she wants a big "scroll"