• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police taser blind woman with cancer...

well only big difference between usa's law and finlands law is that finnish law execution is based on common sense and not like in usa where you can sue mcdonald's for you came fat by eating their products. common sense in this case = if blind woman get's tasered by police for no obivious reason, police should be punished. And at finland no-one is above the law not even police, army or president. (think what katrina caused because us army didn't do it's job right at new orleans(u.s.army build those flood walls that broke down even those should have been able to take twice as tough strike and why weren't builders sued for doing things wrong? Because at usa you cant sue army!

Well your reply is way off topic, but I'll bite.

Perhaps the US has some shortcomings, but maybe you can explain why your great nation of Finland allied itself with Nazi Germany in World War II? :dunno: :nono:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Finland_during_World_War_II

well thats because soviet's allied with "allies" and we were in war with soviets and no one else wanted to help us than Nazi's so did we have some other chance ? I'd like to know. And why are Nazi's thought to be evil nowadays ? because they lost and Russians and western Europeans won them. You know Russians killed over 10million people and they were just their own ones and now they are still thought to be not bad.

And why did we have to be allied with anyone ? Because there were under 6milloin of us and soviets had at least 10x more soldiers than the whole number of finnish people.

Ok, back to the topic, if you please....

yeah sorry just had to answer to kinda rude blame about what our heroic grandparents did, when they tried to keep our independence and no one wanted to help. I'm sorry that this got off topic but it hurts to be blamed for something like that. :'(

Does anyone else find this funny, I mean come on she's blind she has cancer then she gets tasered. :rofl:

Did you see my original post???

;)