• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: Man with HIV raped 6-month-old

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'm going to go ahead and be very unpopular (more than usual, I mean).

This guy isn't right in the head. Let's try to fix that problem. I think he should never be a free man again, but sending him to general population is going to accomplish nothing but him getting damaged, more law suites, and more tax-payer money going to pointless court dates.

Put him in a hospital. Control him. Make the urges go away. Take away his liberty.

Kill him? Doesn't solve much.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
This guy isn't right in the head. Let's try to fix that problem. I think he should never be a free man again, but sending him to general population is going to accomplish nothing but him getting damaged, more law suites, and more tax-payer money going to pointless court dates.

Put him in a hospital. Control him. Make the urges go away. Take away his liberty.

And then kill him?

And then let him out? Do you want him as an upstanding citizen/neighbor as your children play in your yard? :1orglaugh

Human waste! Death can't come quick enough for him.

Could have been worse, the child could have been in Casey Anthoneys care!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I'll put one in his head right now, free of charge. Save the tax payers some court costs. He deserves no less.

The urges don't go away, dirk. So what, do we fill up our hospitals like we fill up our prisons? What if he does not show signs of improvement during his therapy? Then what? Keep him heavily medicated?

See, I believe some problems aren't worth fixing. I also believe some crimes call for concrete sentencing. Are we gonna say that he didn't know better than to rape a 6 month old boy. Hell no. He knew it was something that should never be done, and he did it. What he did can only be described as disgusting and animalistic, and do you know how we handle sick animals?

We put them down.

There is no damn way this man did not know this was wrong and not know this was against the law of the land. Given that, he should be subject to the penalties. This is a crime that more than qualified for execution.

That is the situation throughout the prison system. Specifically, in both the Men & Women's prison the prisoners whose victims are chilldren are separated because there are those in the system that are parents. Which is why I believe that if a pedophile wants parole then first they should be in general population for a week. If the gentlemen or ladies in the cellblock feel they deserve it then give them parole. If they do not want this requirement, then they stay as a permanent guest of the judicial system.

i figured...i think a fitting sentence would be to stick them with the general population and have the details of their crime(s) clearly stated for all to know...no sense making their jail time safe and comfortable (relatively speaking)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
keep in mind that we don't know the evidence against this fine upstanding young individual.
It could be his hoe just made up the story because he was too high to go out and get her some BK after they smoked some crack, plus tyrells got a bigger dick plus he don't be hasslin her none.
she was probably like get your ass up on out of here or i be telling the police some fucked up shit and he was probably like suck my dick bitch.
I think thats what happened.
unless youre caught in the act how do they prove such a crime, yaknowwhatI'msayin?

The HIV is irrelevant. He raped a 6 month old. Cut his nuts off and shove em down his throat.

Am I the only one wondering: "If you knowingly and willingly transmit HIV to another human being without their knowledge or consent (Wouldn't it be pretty weird if someone consented to that? Digression.), shouldn't you be charged with attempted murder, or something along those lines?"

Am I the only one wondering: "If you knowingly and willingly transmit HIV to another human being without their knowledge or consent (Wouldn't it be pretty weird if someone consented to that? Digression.), shouldn't you be charged with attempted murder, or something along those lines?"

A good point. This exact point is being discussed in higher courts, and has been in process for years. This discussion started in Albany, believe it or not.

I would say that at the very least, if you know you have HIV or AIDS, and you engage in sex acts without divulging your condition, you're guilty of endangering a human life, at the very least.

Oh these assholes are dead men walking. Very seldom can you get all races of incarcerated inmates to agree on something. This is one of those times when they do, however. Can't say I feel bad for the assholes. I nearly barfed at the fact that a six month old was raped. That is just fucking sick beyond words.

Well, sadly, this isn't the first time this has happened..(Without the HIV of course, but still fucking sick!)

West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

small_07arnold.JPG

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/gretna_man_arrested_in_rape_an.html

This asshole is gonna fry. Louisiana is one of the few states that a person can be put to death over the rape of a child under the age of 8 years old. The fact that the child died isn't gonna help him any either.

why would he do that to his own son? that is the dumbest thing ever. if you got aids, why do you want your kid to suffer as well by passing it on to them must less on purpose.

bahodeme

Closed Account

Lurk you are right in the fact there are some drugs that will not make the urges go away, but will make him so that he will only think about butterflies & bunnies. The problem is at that point they will say that he is no longer a threat to society and will release him. At that point no one will monitor him to ensure he is medicated & we are back to square one. I witness this to a lesser extent going to and from work with some of the homeless. The police will be called and the person is taken for mental evaluation, given medication & released. For a period of time this peron is fine. Either they quit taking the medicine or they run out and the cycle repeats. There was a time where frontal lobotomy would have been done, but now studies have found that causes more issues.