Podcast From ScreaminSam, more..

JasmineTame

Verified Performer
Verified Performer
HEYHEY..I updated my yahoo group Premium Link Upgrade with my twitter.com/jasminetamexxx, wallpapers, phone sex details, myspace.com/jasmine_tame

Check out this podcast from this internet show

Premium Link Upgrade

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
I haven't seen you in a video for awhile now. Smokin' body, hot scenes...you were always one of my favorites. I miss you man! (said like the guys in the **** commercials)
 
thanks baby! ;) yeah I am in FL for a little while longer then heading back to LA..what do you like to watch the most? ;) I'll be back for more!!
 
what do you like to watch the most?

Anything with you in it. I actually enjoy seeing you in clothes. So make sure there is a few minutes of just you and some tease before you actually get down to business.
 
yeah ;) I noticed I have more hot nude shots of me than clothed ones! I regret that b/c I don't have the ones I like for myspace and other profiles haha..It'll def make sure of that
 
Back
Top