• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Re: Post HOT Ebony Babes Here!

Danielle Herrington
http://nakedcelebs.top/danielle-herrington-ar-revolvefestival-at-coachella/freeones
danielle-herrington-ar-revolvefestival-at-coachella-1.jpg

danielle-herrington-ar-revolvefestival-at-coachella-11.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: Post HOT Ebony Babes Here!

Name: Jasmin from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Car Dealership Receptionist
Amount Of Photos: 600 High Resolution pictures

My name is Jasmin J. and I am a 37 year old African American woman that is very new to all of this amateur nude modeling stuff. So yes, I am extremely amateur and inexperienced ...just the types of women that Ray enjoys shooting! I was shopping the other day over at the shopping mall and I was looking through the clothing because there was a shirt that I really liked over at the shopping mall that I wanted to purchase. As you can tell from my modeling pictures, I am pregnant (9 months) so fitting into a lot of my old clothing can be quite a task sometimes since my stomach is so huge! I actually overheard Ray talking to a girl in the store about modeling nude for his website and I was very intrigued by what I heard him saying to this girl. To make a long story short, I remember hearing the girl tell Ray that she was not interested. He seemed very polite and thanked her for her time, but I kept thinking to myself ....I want to do the nude modeling! I mean, how cool would it be to have a bunch of nude pictures taken of me while I am pregnant? I could always keep the modeling pictures and the thought of nude modeling seemed exciting to me anyways! I walked over to Ray and very politely and respectfully told him that I had accidentally overheard his conversation with that young girl in the store ...and that if he was interested, I would actually love to try out the amateur nude modeling!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/black-pregnant-girl.html