• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please, more pics of sexy mom CAROLINA !!?

She doesn't look that "mature". How old is she?

Does anyone have any updated pictures of Logan from any other sources. Also, does anyone have her photosets from Kara Davis website?

Anyone have any info on her?

I have a strange feeling that the person who went by the name Logan/Carolina was able to have her images and personal information removed from the internet by court order. I suspect this because the sites that once had her images were removed. And everytime I write an email to the places that hosted her pictures, no one would respond. Somehow, her name gets ignored as though it would bring legal action against them. Prior to this, Logan was exclusive on a few sites, like Kara Davis(Old Version) and Black on Blondes. She did one commercial xxx movie. But even that was removed. Logan's video and picture sets are very difficult to find. This should not be the case when someone signs a contract to do adult video work. Only to disappear as though they never existed? I have her Kara Davis and BOB picture sets. But they are on hard drive that are no longer working.

Does anyone feel the same way as I do about what might have happened to Logan?