[SOLVED] Please, help me with identifying this pigtailed hottie

D

Deleted member 641439

Guest
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


I'm not sure I can post links to videos form other sites, but there is her only video I've seen at Premium Link Upgrade
Please, guys, seriously, liked this babe with her cute pierced belly, a bit plummy body, very cute face and am now obsessed to see her, undoubtedly, sexy feet (she's in shoes here, unfortunately) in some other video maybe.
The name of the bloke who fucks her here would also be good. I'll try to find the movie and her name among his filmography.
Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys? Anyone?
I wanted to add that this video must be from early 2000's Maybe someone has seen and remember it?
 
Bayfield, thank you so much! I'll dig into her right now. But seeing from the first look, seems she's not that pretty until she's painted, eh? ;) That might be her best looking scene, but who knows. Anyway, thanks a lot for the ID and links above!
 
Back
Top