• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Please close my account" thread - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST

freeones_regina

Administrator
W

WaKiaSu

Haven't got the time to be around anymore. Please close & deleted my account. Thank you.

R

rasmatazz11

please delete my account and any posts I may have made. Please and Thank you.

R

rasmatazz11

please delete my account

please delete my account and all my posts or threads. So it is no longer searchable by google. Thank you

freeones_regina

Administrator
please delete my account and all my posts or threads. So it is no longer searchable by google. Thank you
Gone

Please close my account. Thank you

Also why do you only close accounts rather then just deleting them?

Because we don't want to miss out on all your awesome posts ;)
A lot of people also change their minds after some time and want their account re-opened, would be a shame then if all their posts were gone.

S

sneaker91

Hi Guys

Could I get this account and its posts deleted and email address associated with it please.

Many Thanks

Pease close my account and all data history.

You guys can have Philbert who acts like he runs this site. No one up to his par ability of correct English is trolled with his circle jerk buddies the Ace twins (One is a Chicago sCrUBS FANand Will Worm.

Have a great summer was because what I PM to the FOs team here through one and thanks here.

But I'm joining Lurking Dirk. Philbert troll angst here makes this like Charlie Brown. 'GOOD GRIEF"

Philbert

Banned
Sometimes, being a self-appointed Attack Hamster isn't such a good career move...:facepalm:

:wave: