• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
vlcsnap-2012-12-24-13h31m43s50_0.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

This girl goes by the name of Asia. She is in the All nite party girls episode Shimmyshack and the episode 12 I believe. According in the interview with Daisy Marie, she is 4'8 tall, Chinese, Japanese, White, and other mixes. She has a unique set of Kanji letters on her spinal column. Does anyone know if she has a last name to her "Asia" name, other aliases, real name, or even other work she has done. For those who are familiar with the show, most models just go by their first names though they are recognizable such as Zoe Britton is Zoe, Renee Perez is Renee, Elena Rivera is Elena, Kina Kai as Kina, and Kaiya Lynn as Kaiya. Please help out. Much appreciated. Its kinda hard to find out who this model is with a vague name of Asia. Sorry for the bad capture, I did my best because the file I found wasn't in HD.

I guess nearly two years, I finally solved it. Asia also appeared in the same year in Night Calls Season 11, Episodes 13: Cheat and Get away with it and episode 27: How to be a stripper. She is a dancer for Spearmint Rhino or used to be since both shows were back in 2006/2007. She was twenty years old then. In episode 13, she said she danced for the West Palm branch in Florida and in episode 27, she danced for Van Nuys I guess to be closer to the show. She ends up winning the stripper contest in the latter episode. She even gets interviewed by Jesse Jane and Kirsten Price, the show's hosts. She showcases more here than she did in All Nite Party girls. I'm pretty sure she moved on now, but wow what a cutie I'll admit. Still wish I knew what the tattoos say.

Do not mistake her for Asia Kim, who apparently now is a famous dancer for Spearmint Rhino.

I guess let this be the final post but it just so happened that she appeared in 4 more episodes in Night Calls season 11, but as a background stripper. There are a few close shots of her every now and then. She appears in How to slut it up, Size Matters, Head Games, and New Year's Sextacular.