• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playboy TV Foursome Actress IDs (London Reagan AKA Tia McKenzie)

She's also in "King of Clubs" s1e4 at the 8:17 mark, PBTV seems to reuse actors across most of their reality shows. Might start adding this kind of info to the list as pseudoIDs since it's possible a few of these girls don't have their adult performances listed on any site, and the whole point of IDs is to be able to find and watch more footage of the girl.

Can't recall the episode number right now, but it's one of the Season 5 ones. Finally id'd the last girl in the cast.

The two "main" girls are: Kendra Lust and Randee Reed.

Two other girls get brought in later and end up hooking up with the two guys. One is Tanner Mayes. The other is Nora Skyy.

Can't recall the episode number right now, but it's one of the Season 5 ones. Finally id'd the last girl in the cast.

The two "main" girls are: Kendra Lust and Randee Reed.

Two other girls get brought in later and end up hooking up with the two guys. One is Tanner Mayes. The other is Nora Skyy.

Season 5 Episode 5, awesome bunch of IDs! How did you find them?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zothy again."

Season 5 Episode 5, awesome bunch of IDs! How did you find them?

Wish I could say there was a trick to it, but unfortunately there wasn't. I knew Tanner right off the bat, of course. The other three I just stumbled across at various times after having seen the episode (Kendra Lust was the first one I found; she looked familiar, and she was starting to explode at the time, so she popped onto my radar fairly quick.) The other two I just happened to find. Randee was in a scene with Alexis Blaze, and I only just came across Nora two days ago. She's actually the one I most wanted to ID, so that was blind luck.

Season 3 Episode 5

Kristy
boobs, bush, butt, thong ;
aka Kristy Enos aka Yasmin(@shemuscle) ; IDed by Pnaman

Cheyenne
no nude

Unnamed Sexual Charades Hostess
boobs, thong, B/G: licking

Unnamed Pirate Hostess
boobs, ; B/G: licking

Tania the Pirate Hostess
boobs, thong; B/G: licking, lapdance, peniscontact
aka Tania Tapia

Tricia(Trisha?Atricia?) the Pirate Hostess
boobs

Unnamed Roman Hostess 1
bush, boobs, butt ; G/G: licking

Unnamed Roman Hostess 2
bush, boobs, butt ; G/G: licking

s3e5 tattoos, piercings, details etc: http://img103.imagevenue.com/gallery/loc747/409_1717_1359051285-58.php

Looks like the ID shots of earlier episodes got taken down for copyright violation, I don't understand how profile pics taken for identification don't fall under fair use or how this effort doesn't increase interest in the show and thus profit for playboytv. It only takes me a few minutes to reupload everything but no point fixing it on boards where I can't edit old posts.

Season 3 Episode 6

Mandy
bush, boobs, thong, vibrator, electric shock ; G/G: spanking, licking ; B/G: spanking, licking

Alivia
boobs, electric shocks ; B/G: licking

Jamie the Questionnaire Hostess
topless, thong

@Kink.com

Lorelei the Wired Pussy Hostess
explicit handjob
aka Lorelei Lee

Jade Indica the Wired Pussy Hostess
boobs, bush, electric shocks ; B/G: penistouch
aka Jade Indica

Unnamed Sexual Chocolate Hostess 1
boobs, thong

Unnamed Sexual Chocolate Hostess 1
boobs

s3e6 extra details, tattoos, piercings etc http://img159.imagevenue.com/gallery/loc592/22_1535_1359470056-85.php

Re: Playboy TV Foursome Actress IDs

^^The face is way too different to be Brandi Love.
Real shame that pics of the girls in the first two seasons got removed, they're still up on a similar thread I made on adultdvdtalk(can't link to it) but all the IDing action was happening here anyway.

Foursome season 4 episode 7

Darenzia the adult film director

Daniela Victoria.

19969082-medium.html

19969076-original.html

Can someone ID these 2 girls from Season 5, Ep. 10?

^^No names, no pics, which 2 girls? The two lead girls have already been IDed as Danielle Maria and Jeannie Marie Sullivan, one of the police officer hosts is Tawny Amber Young and the other seems to be Mandy Pauline.

Re: Playboy TV Foursome Actress IDs

Julia is in season 5,episode 4 of Playboy TV Foursome and also appears in two episodes of Playboy TV'S The Man.