• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playboy Pussy

Dangerous Curves - Lexi Marlow. She shows off her asshole in the video. She turns around the points her butt towards the camera and shows off her asshole very clearly.

This isn't a photo to post, but track down a copy of "Playboy's Girls of Hawaiian Tropic." It is probably the most explicit Playboy video ever made during the 90s golden age (or possibly ever to operate under the legitimate Playboy label.) The entire video features several spread leg shots, vaginal close ups, and almost every girl simulates masturbation. By that, I don't mean Playboy's usual "slide the hands around the pubic area in a quick, two second shot." I mean that it shows the girls laying on the beach, writing around, hands on type material.

Now, don't look for any Penthouse level material out of this one, obviously, but for a Playboy production, especially during that era, this was something almost unheard of.

OK guys, news/warning from the top.

Several industry players are apparently severely increasing their efforts to protect their intellectual property. One of these is going to be Playboy. As a result, FO has to be seen to be doing what it can to help them.

Henceforth, you can only post a link to / image hosted / attached pic from Playboy, if you also include the link to the sample/promo gallery it comes from. So sayeth Petra. This is so that if PB comes and looks through the forum, they can see the sites that are sharing their content and check it's content they actually agreed to share or released into the public domain.

Pic wiithout a source gallery? Post will be deleted. Imagebam (notorious for sharing stolen content) or similar gallery? Post will be deleted. For now it will only be that the post gets deleted, but there is an infraction coming in the near future as well for people who ignore the rule.

Other providers will be receiving the same treatment, it's not just Playboy, but as a very specific PB themed thread that I was aware of, I just wanted to give you guys the benefit of the warning. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited: