• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Platinum membership question

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner - but rest assured that it is being looked into. I hope to have more info to share in the next 24 hours.

I think if the image set is roughly 1GB or more, then issues can arise. So my advice would be to avoid the really big ones for the time being, and wait for it to be sorted out first. But, of course, you can't tell how big a gallery is in size until you physically download it, assuming that it works - which is a flaw in itself.

Maybe focus on sets less which have less than 500 images just to be on the safe side? You can use the filters to narrow down the options and you should have a higher success rate with those.

So please bear with us and hopefully we'll end up with a better solution than we do currently.

UPDATE: A fix won't arrive until 26 September at the earliest but should hopefully come with other improvements like being able to see how many photos are in the gallery and how big the zip file is before you actually attempt to download it. The way the files download will also change because the current way sucks, quite frankly!

bobsage

Platinum Member
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner - but rest assured that it is being looked into. I hope to have more info to share in the next 24 hours.

I think if the image set is roughly 1GB or more, then issues can arise. So my advice would be to avoid the really big ones for the time being, and wait for it to be sorted out first. But, of course, you can't tell how big a gallery is in size until you physically download it, assuming that it works - which is a flaw in itself.

Maybe focus on sets less which have less than 500 images just to be on the safe side? You can use the filters to narrow down the options and you should have a higher success rate with those.

So please bear with us and hopefully we'll end up with a better solution than we do currently.
Thanks for the update, I look forward to hearing back.