• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Platinum membership question

bobsage

Platinum Member
If I understand correctly, if I am a platinum member, I can download all premium photosets? Or is it only a "select" few?

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
There are no restrictions for premium members, and the fact you are a platinum member means you have access to the full repertoire without needing to spend extra credits on them.

Enjoy your membership and let us know if you have any issues. :)

bobsage

Platinum Member
Thank you, I went ahead with the platinum.

There is one issue I ran across. The .zip file for this picture set appears to be corrupted. Please fix if possible - https://www.freeones.com/photos/18-...ty-lynne-gets-all-her-holes-fucked-and-a-cr-3
One more corrupt .zip as well. It seems like the cached copy it generated on the server got corrupt? Not sure if there is a way to have it force recreate the zip from scratch if this happens again. Seems to happen with large size zips, especially if I get impatient and refresh the page because the download is not starting after several minutes - https://www.freeones.com/photos/mad...gain-having-group-sex-in-her-crotchless-kat-2
Sorry, here's a third with a corrupt zip, only 18 pics in the zip - https://www.freeones.com/photos/tiffany-rayne-and-charlotte-stokely-are-on-the-prom-team-2

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Sorry about this. I have reported the problem and will get back to you... hopefully to say that it is fixed.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Yes, it is a problem with all of the premium galleries rather than just one or two. Unfortunately it is quite a big problem to fix by the sounds of it so I can't provide a time estimate.

So I know if it was me, it would be my preference to download the image sets too but for the time being you will have to settle for viewing the image sets within the browser itself while the issues are ironed out.

Sorry about this and thanks for flagging it up - I will inform you when it has been rectified.

bobsage

Platinum Member
Yes, it is a problem with all of the premium galleries rather than just one or two. Unfortunately it is quite a big problem to fix by the sounds of it so I can't provide a time estimate.

So I know if it was me, it would be my preference to download the image sets too but for the time being you will have to settle for viewing the image sets within the browser itself while the issues are ironed out.

Sorry about this and thanks for flagging it up - I will inform you when it has been rectified.
I appreciate you flagging it up but if that is the case that it may take a while to resolve I may have to request credits to re-purchase platinum at a later date. As I bought platinum for this month for the express purpose of downloading photosets. Thank you

bobsage

Platinum Member
It seems not starting another download before the first finishes and not reclicking the download button has largely prevented the corruption issue from happening again. The ones that were already corrupted remain corrupted due to cache though.

bobsage

Platinum Member
Please let me know if the remaining issue with the large picsets is being looked at. This may require a global cache reset as well same as last time as it keeps serving the same corrupt .zips for the larger picsets. Thanks