• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sandra Shine

Official Checked Star Member
i´m confused. it´s an honest question: is a barbie girl necessarily blond? i thought so

The original one was blond for sure.
I remember of my girly years :D

But I saw all kinds of Barbie Dolls, including Ken who is blonde again but still a man. Than there are afro american and asian Barbies who are not blonde and so on...

i´m confused. it´s an honest question: is a barbie girl necessarily blond? i thought so

You tend to associate Barbies with blondes, yes. But, since the topic also mentions "plastic", I think that keeps the door open for all types.

Besides, I don't want to discriminate -- any kind of plastic hottie will do the job just fine!

You tend to associate Barbies with blondes, yes. But, since the topic also mentions "plastic", I think that keeps the door open for all types.

Besides, I don't want to discriminate -- any kind of plastic hottie will do the job just fine!

then there's no need to say "not blond but..."

thanks.

OK - I given this a great deal of thought. Mostly to try and figure out my own preference. I think you are correct. Kicki is the best example - smokin' hot but not blond. When I see her as a blond - I think Barbie.... But I when I see her with dark hair I don;t think that - still smokin' hot and plastic, but not "Barbie".

So I had to figure out, for me, what the distinction was... I think that blond - along with everything else in this category makes "Barbie". Dark or red hair makes "Bombshell". Bombshell girls have all the rest but not blond.

I think for me, that actually is a distinction. Blond can come in many shades but I think they actually do need to be fairly blond to qualify for me as a Barbie. It's just part of it. Bombshell - on the other hand - can encompass much more, even with the same characteristics, but without the blond part.

So, the conclusion I have come to is that the girl I posted before with "She's not blond but..." is definitely smokin' hot - but a "Bombshell" and not a Barbie.

Just a theory - what do you guys think?

It's all, in the end, subjective. But I'm with you. For me "Barbie" implies blond. I know there are actual Barbie dolls that re not blond, but when you talk about them you usually have to qualify. It's like ordering rum and coke. If you want diet coke or coke zero you better ask for it and specify. Coke means Coke.

Again, it's all subjective....

For me "Barbie" implies blond.
Barbie = blondes, but not every blonde is a Barbie type.
Plastic doesn't have to mean only blondes. These are clothes, make-up, some fake things made with body - if we talk about the look, about what you see.