• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
dude, i'm not going to be the only one telling him or you that the link has NOTHING to do with what this thread's about. Did I say he couldn't post it here? No. I don't have that power. Does it belong here and have any relevance to this topic? No it doesn't, none whatsoever. Did I say she wasn't hot? Once again, no. She can be one of the hottest girls on this forum, but she's still not going to have a single fucking thing to do with this topic.

I'm not even going address the last sentence.

My :2 cents:

Barbie: long blonde hair, loads of make up, big lips, great figure.

Girl in link you slated someone for: long blonde hair, big, probably fake lips, loads of make up, great figure. Somehow, I think she does have "a single fucking thing to do with this topic" & I know I'm not the only one who thought that.

Your problem? Tits not big enough, in YOUR OPINION. There have been links to do with Latinas on this thread... I've disagreed, but been sensible enough to realise I don't have the right to slate people for having an opinion. This is not your thread; stop behaving like it is.

if you took the time to read the first post on the first page you'd realize what this topic is about. oh snap, you're right it's not my topic, but at least I can read and clearly see what the topic creator intended it to be.

Alot of plastice boob dr.s dont get enough credit lol they do damn good work