• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
tumblr_md7a8csSNK1rhvvcuo1_400.jpg

Please, do you know the name of this girl?

It's a girl that doesn't really exist. The boobs are morphs in many pictures and in others it is a head swap, or even both. Look at the photo with the stars and stripes bikini - when boobs that big are in a bikini or bra the straps are almost always pulled taut, away from the body, they do not lie flat against the body. Similar to the below photo.

It's a girl that doesn't really exist. The boobs are morphs in many pictures and in others it is a head swap, or even both. Look at the photo with the stars and stripes bikini - when boobs that big are in a bikini or bra the straps are almost always pulled taut, away from the body, they do not lie flat against the body. Similar to the below photo.

...but her name is....?

You say... "in many pictures" bla bla bla but the other images?

...but her name is....?

You say... "in many pictures" bla bla bla but the other images?

Her name is the "girlfriend" of the guy who created the photos. I say she doesn't exists because the head is mostly photoshopped on the body and/or the boobs are enlarged with photo editing. I do not know her name because she is not a model. I am not sure why you are going this crazy for what is essentially artwork or a cartoon. All photos of her have been photoshopped, there is not a photo of her that hasn't been edited.

Looks like SaRenna Lee.

He was asking about the previous post of the photoshopped girl in the stars and stripes bikini, not Sarenna. I posted Sarenna's photo as an example of what a bra or bikini should look like when holding up many pounds of boobs, that the strap should be taut.

He was asking about the previous post of the photoshopped girl in the stars and stripes bikini, not Sarenna. I posted Sarenna's photo as an example of what a bra or bikini should look like when holding up many pounds of boobs, that the strap should be taut.

It´s correct Lloyd, i was asking about the name of "morenaza tetona".

More photos of her or any information in general?