• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Plasma2wat is in jail

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6944941, member: 586426"]So any news on when I get my mod powers......

sorry but an OCSM can not be a mod ;)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
After all the ridiculous rule changes,why couldn't an OCSM become a mod?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
personally, i think its a bad idea.

now, im not saying she wouldnt make a proper mod, im just saying that there needs to be a line. giving an OCSM those kind of powers will create so much drama unto her that the universe will implode and create a time-shift so terrible, we would cease to exist.

and all the dogs in the world would have bananas for faces.

C

cindy CD/TV

For real? :suspicious: My mind is spinning. Is he really in jail. I mean, that would be so COOL. :cool: I bet I know what happened ...

GUARD 1: Hey, what the hell is that thing?!

GUARD 2: Looks like a Winnebago with wings!

GUARD 1: Jeez! Hey! You can't park here!

GUARD 2: Yeah! Can't you guys read? [gestures to a "No Parking" sign] No parking! [Plasma gives him the finger while making kissing noises]

GUARD 1: That son of a--! [loads gun; approaches Winnebago] All right, hands up! You're under arrest for illegal parking!

(Canadians are SERIOUS about their parking laws)

BTW, I love his Fry avatar ... :ohsnap:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
/\ watch out, smoothpa, we got another script writer you gotta complete with.

and i daresay, this is a lot better.

now, im not saying she wouldnt make a proper mod, im just saying that there needs to be a line. giving an OCSM those kind of powers will create so much drama unto her that the universe will implode and create a time-shift so terrible, we would cease to exist.

Thank you for writing that out for me ;)

Thank you for writing that out for me ;)

Briana Lee

:rofl2: I guess it would be a bad idea then huh?! :D

Okay, I'm passing the hat around to come up for his bail money.....

:hatsoff:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I think making Briana a mod would be the best idea to hit the Talk section this year. Seriously! She's sharp, fair, funny and doesn't take herself too seriously. Plus, I really believe that once other OCSM's saw her herding the cats, they might be more willing to come back here and not feel like they're going to get abused, with no one willing to take action (as seems to be the case now).

Why would it be such a big deal to make her a mod? What's the worst that could happen? She sees a bunch of yahoos going at it in a thread, she enters the thread, screams "TITTIES!!!" (flashes her boobs) and the thread suddenly quietens down, right? :dunno: Now I heard that Georges tried that one time, but when he flashed his moobs, the fight went from cyber to people actually pulling knives on each other. Briana would be a better choice, IMO.

Come on. Give her a shot. :thumbsup:

Briana Lee

I think making Briana a mod would be the best idea to hit the Talk section this year. Seriously! She's sharp, fair, funny and doesn't take herself too seriously. Plus, I really believe that once other OCSM's saw her herding the cats, they might be more willing to come back here and not feel like they're going to get abused, with no one willing to take action (as seems to be the case now).

Why would it be such a big deal to make her a mod? What's the worst that could happen? She sees a bunch of yahoos going at it in a thread, she enters the thread, screams "TITTIES!!!" (flashes her boobs) and the thread suddenly quietens down, right? :dunno: Now I heard that Georges tried that one time, but when he flashed his moobs, the fight went from cyber to people actually pulling knives on each other. Briana would be a better choice, IMO.

Come on. Give her a shot. :thumbsup:

:iloveyou:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I escaped guys. No one will think of looking for me on a non-pony message board.