• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Planet of the Apes scenario

I believe we are kind of living in that scenario now, arent we?
yaknowwhati'msayin?

Apes+taylor+chain.jpg

Biot143PhotoA.jpg

You nova........Me Taylor........Tay-lor.

and the amazing racist strikes again everyone!

comparing blacks as a cross between gorillas and humans?

that hasnt been done before

you sir get a zero for originality

:stir:

Erm...please tell me you aren't saying what it seems like you're saying.

oh he definately is saying what you think he is

as proof he even provided a second pick so there would be no confusion as to what he meant

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Erm...please tell me you aren't saying what it seems like you're saying.

Ok LD, I am not saying what it seems like I am saying.

and the amazing racist strikes again everyone!

comparing blacks as a cross between gorillas and humans?

that hasnt been done before

you sir get a zero for originality

:stir:

oh he definately is saying what you think he is

as proof he even provided a second pick so there would be no confusion as to what he meant

Sorry it took so long to respond Zolf........I was masturbating.
And thanks for calling me amazing. The last time someone called me that I had my dick rammed way up in her vagina.
Vagina.
Even the mere mention of the word makes some men uncomfortable.

Oh, no, I wasnt comparing blacks to a cross between gorillas and humans.......I wouldnt do that.
I was though comparing the underlying theme of the movie to black on white crime in the post MLK North America and Europe.
If you find that racist what can I do?
I read the book and I truly believe that is what the author was trying to say.
He was making a prediction of sorts
Thats the beauty of literature, it can be interpreted in many ways.

Vagina.

The revelation comes just a day after a committee of scientists warned of a nightmare ‘Planet of the Apes’ scenario in which work on human-animal creations goes too far.

This happened a long time ago in Gotham City.

288-796-310-1-batman_super.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The scientists were probably Christians.

:facepalm:.....:stir:

This is alarmist bullshit....Anyone who knows anything about science would realise these creations even if they where allowed to grow for observation purposes or whatever.....Would be fucking sterile....Nuff said.

PS> Case point....The tigon....A mix between a lion and a tiger.

So..says the Freemason on the board. Yeah, we know about you. :tongue:

Communists actually. Stalin and his thugs already tried this.

Communists. ;)

I believe we are kind of living in that scenario now, arent we? yaknowwhati'msayin?

You nova........Me Taylor........Tay-lor.

I do know. ;) That's not even an isolated case.

This happened a long time ago in Gotham City.

JLApe: Gorilla Warfare! Link

Marvel Apes Link

Ok LD, I am not saying what it seems like I am saying.

Sorry it took so long to respond Zolf........I was masturbating.
And thanks for calling me amazing. The last time someone called me that I had my dick rammed way up in her vagina.
Vagina.
Even the mere mention of the word makes some men uncomfortable.

Oh, no, I wasnt comparing blacks to a cross between gorillas and humans.......I wouldnt do that.
I was though comparing the underlying theme of the movie to black on white crime in the post MLK North America and Europe.
If you find that racist what can I do?
I read the book and I truly believe that is what the author was trying to say.
He was making a prediction of sorts
Thats the beauty of literature, it can be interpreted in many ways.

Vagina.
Yes, & it can be interpreted wrongly. Pierre Boulle's novel was published in 1963 & has nothing to do with black on white crime in the post MLK North America & Europe!

Although you start by referring to "the movie" & then refer to the book saying that "I truly believe that is what the author was trying to say". Wrong!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I think we shouldn't be tinkering with genomes or tampering with genetic codes. The potential for harm is greater than any short-term benefit.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I think Nature should be left alone. Haven't we screwed up our environment enough? aren't we in the process of polluting Space with debris and other garbage?.

Now they want to start screwing around with genes and playing havoc inside the body. :2 cents:

man you guys are ignorant

This HAS been done before, but because of the liberal media bias you are lied to continuously.

Who do you think we were fighting in Vietnam, fucksticks?
Goddamn gorrilla warfare and their army
hostages.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
it could be good, especially in the states where most women nowadays just suck....
\The future?

hestonheartsmonkey.jpg

that guy who owns eharmony will be all over that.

Just watched the Terminator movies yesterday... It's funny how many end-of-the-world movie scenarios are actually getting closer and closer to happening. We're fucking ourselves with our own stupidity.

man you guys are ignorant

This HAS been done before, but because of the liberal media bias you are lied to continuously.

Who do you think we were fighting in Vietnam, fucksticks?
Goddamn gorrilla warfare and their army
hostages.jpg

MST3K did an episode on this movie. Freakin hilarious.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This is alarmist bullshit....Anyone who knows anything about science would realise these creations even if they where allowed to grow for observation purposes or whatever.....Would be fucking sterile....Nuff said.

PS> Case point....The tigon....A mix between a lion and a tiger.

"nature finds a way." :1orglaugh
Hmmmmmm... working with genetics....

Hollywood already did this in a sci-fi environment ... not the Charles Heston, Roddy McDowall led The Planet of The Apes but the Burt Lancaster, Michael York film based on the H.G. Wells classic, The Island of Dr. Moreau .... :)

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
It's funny how many end-of-the-world movie scenarios are actually getting closer and closer to happening. We're fucking ourselves with our own stupidity.

franks.jpg

Eh, I prefer the idea of a monster plague wiping out most of the world's population and an eventual reruralization of the land as food production would have declined since as there are few farmers nowadays, there would be less food.Wanna throw in a few barbarians, that will be nice/