• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Planet of the Apes scenario

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three years

Scientists have created more than 150 human-animal hybrid embryos in British laboratories.

The hybrids have been produced secretively over the past three years by researchers looking into possible cures for a wide range of diseases.

The revelation comes just a day after a committee of scientists warned of a nightmare ‘Planet of the Apes’ scenario in which work on human-animal creations goes too far.

Last night a campaigner against the excesses of medical research said he was disgusted that scientists were ‘dabbling in the grotesque’.

Figures seen by the Daily Mail show that 155 ‘admixed’ embryos, containing both human and animal genetic material, have been created since the introduction of the 2008 Human Fertilisation Embryology Act.

This legalised the creation of a variety of hybrids, including an animal egg fertilised by a human sperm; ‘cybrids’, in which a human nucleus is implanted into an animal cell; and ‘chimeras’, in which human cells are mixed with animal embryos.

Scientists say the techniques can be used to develop embryonic stem cells which can be used to treat a range of incurable illnesses.

Article

Insanity :rolleyes:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm against genetic tampering for the most part. Granted the research can be used for very good things. But...I don't see any good coming out of 99% of the research being done. And why the fuck do we need human/animal hybrids?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The scientists were probably Christians.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
what im wondering is.. how many apes are in actually in america that can kick the ass of all the military?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Planet of the Apes? Hmmmmmm??!! ... the 1968 film was better than the 2001 version...

(Just my opinion)

Njosnavelin

Banned
This is alarmist bullshit....Anyone who knows anything about science would realise these creations even if they where allowed to grow for observation purposes or whatever.....Would be fucking sterile....Nuff said.

PS> Case point....The tigon....A mix between a lion and a tiger.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
This is alarmist bullshit....Anyone who knows anything about science would realise these creations even if they where allowed to grow for observation purposes or whatever.....Would be fucking sterile....Nuff said.

"nature finds a way." :1orglaugh

Last edited:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Say what you want. But if a Carrotman ever knocks on my door, I'm moving to Antarctica.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Honest question: why would it be better whether they are sterile or not??? How does that make this more acceptable?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Ever see Jurrasic Park? They were suppose to be sterile too! :thefinger

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I believe we are kind of living in that scenario now, arent we?
yaknowwhati'msayin?

Apes+taylor+chain.jpg

Biot143PhotoA.jpg

You nova........Me Taylor........Tay-lor.