• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I just went through the thread, and wondered why Pixie did not show her boobs. She showed her ass, but not those big tits. I'm sure there was nothing wrong with them, or were they just too hot haha. All we have for now are those nip slip pics, and if she decides to come back, she needs to show us some tits.

I just went through the thread, and wondered why Pixie did not show her boobs. She showed her ass, but not those big tits. I'm sure there was nothing wrong with them, or were they just too hot haha. All we have for now are those nip slip pics, and if she decides to come back, she needs to show us some tits.

Nope. She has two kids and a third is on the way. :(

sorry youngchap

i hate how most of the photo galleries are listed in your link Terry. a lot of them say "cute pixie flashing her boobs" or "pixie getting topless" or "Pixie Pillows flashing her big juicy boobies" when all of them are a lie. SHE never showed her tits other than slight Slips or when that video where she showed both titties was screen capped.
i just wanted to see her tits-full and out- not hidden or partially covered- and i wanted to see that snatch and her huge rump. but it will never ever happen. i just hate calling a model who takes off her shirt&bra but holds her arms over her nipples TOPLESS. It's not!

i am sure as fuck that the photographer who took the Pixie galleries HAS to have straight up nude and topless pics of her. and he should put them out there before pixie becomes irrelevant. :facepalm: oh too late.
BUT THERE HAS TO BE CLEAR CUT TOPLESS and BOTTOMLESS NUDES OF HER! HAS TO!

that's not a nip slip... that's full frontal nudity which goes back to my post like 2 pages ago (posted above) the photographer HAS to have full UNCOVERED tit shots from pixie! this link above she is posing for the photographer pulling up her shirt the screen cap is taken from the video of her photo shoots. are you telling me he didn't take photos while she had those giant tits exposed? FUCK YOU! he did! and he needs to release them!