• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I've got some "before she was famous" pics of "Pixie" (real name's Jasmine) that she took for one of her exes who is a friend of mine.

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture9jz9.jpg

There are actually some nudes, though I know that you can also get partials from screencaps. You can tell it's before the website because she doesn't have that tat on her back.

I know this was posted a long time ago, but do these pictures still exist? (if they ever did at all!)

I would really like to get them, seeing as there is no chance she will ever bare all now! If anyone has them then please let me know!

I know the clip in the strip club is very short, but she looks more mature and it looks like her body is in it's prime. She looks like she is thinner and lost her baby fat.

Which is upsetting that she is getting hotter and she would be really worth joing her site if it was current.

I don't understand why she wouldn't continue with a website as her new more mature look would really make her more popular and she still has her big tits on a more slender body. What a shame we don't get to see her now.

Never say never, Money and a different place in life could have her come back to the world wide web or if we are beyond lucky she will jump into hardcore- but that's more of a wish than something that actually is going to happen.

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
I agree with the aforesaid comments. That girl turned guys' brains to custard.

The Pix is much-missed. How could she not be?

Come back, Pixie, please, and consider the pleasures of the fresh . . . . .

I agree with the aforesaid comments. That girl turned guys' brains to custard.

The Pix is much-missed. How could she not be?

Come back, Pixie, please, and consider the pleasures of the fresh . . . . .

i forgot where i read it..maybe in this thread.
she is not coming back she is married with 1 or 2 kids out west in like colorado or something. if i can find it ill post it