• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pissing on chicks...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
If they like it, let them do so... but be far from me with such stuff, my stomach and my sense of dignity couldn't stand it

All girls have to be willing and mentally stable and not under the influence if you're going to have degrading sex - or any sex - and not feel like a rapist.

Why is it undignified? I don't think it is. And a lot of us do things that others might not consider to be dignified, for a paycheck. Some people wipe asses, others clean streets, others lie to get criminals off and get really huge paychecks, others market lethal cigarettes to kids and adults, well... they have sex, sometimes degrading sex. What's the damn difference. We're all selling something.

Each to their own.

I am a little disappointed fox. When a person feels the need to question whether their actions make them feel like a rapist, maybe it's a sign that's telling them something. It seems to me that you are condoning any action as long as the other person is "OK with it," regardless of the notion that a seeming respect for the person would entail you to do no harm. This also is a little bit too close to the rational of an abuser for my taste, that always justifies their harmful behavior as not their own but the will of the person they are perpetrating it on. how many times have we heard "she asked for it"?

There's a difference between kinky and degrading. You can have wild sex and still be respectful of a person, not treat them like shit. The bottom line is that any person that willfully abuses or conflates abuse as a sign of affection and seeks it out is not mentally stable, as you put it.

Also, as I've recently stated, we all have choices. Maybe some of us don't have many of them in the matter of what we need to do to make a living. But the people that dish out the paychecks, as in the people that make the profit and promote services have the choice of not running a business that is degrading and harmful to their workers, and they should be held accountable for it.

I'm not trying to diss on you here. Hope that you can understand my criticism as constructive debate.

Do you know what cigarettes are full of? What alcohol does to the body? What is in Coca Cola? How about Red Bull? Spirits? Los Angeles air?
nothing as bad as human waste, full of bacteria. keep on keeping on fox.

Of course pee isn't good for you - neither is anything in excess - neither are many things we consume and don't complain about on a daily basis. It also isn't lethal or severely dangerous, especially watered down. You can live on pee if you're dying of dehydration in the desert. Your pee, your camel's pee.
you go ahead and think that. how long do you actually think you can survive drinking waste?

well it depends on how much h20 content you had in the first place. whith each drink the level of purity would decrease. I don't know exactly to what extent. as a general rule of thumb three days is the length of time when it starts to become seriously harmful (all other factors not being considered) to go without water. So i'd say that any more than that consuming your own urine as a means of hydration wouldn't work.

i know some of the shit that guy does is pretty disturbing, but what amazes me more is THE CHICKS are actually allowing that shit to be done to them! r they just fucken stupid or wat?

Who is this max guy? could someone post a link of his work I want to see how bad this guy realy is.:dunno: