• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pierced clit hood or nipples

my girlfriend wants to either pierce her clit hood or nipples......eventually she will get them both done but for now she wants to have one done at a time. i say pierce the clit first but she thinks the nipples.......any one have any pics to show her what each look like? and what do you all think?

iv6789

Closed Account
i can't imagine having either one done. mostly cuz i don't have a clit and don't know what that would feel like, but the nipples would hurt righteously. i can't even let my wife near them. something about it makes me uneasy. any other dudes likes this?

Maybe cause I'm a guy but there's no way I'd want any piercings anywhere near my genitals. There's too much going on down there and I wouldn't want the piercing to get caught up in some clothing when I'm sitting down and then when I get up :eek: That would suck.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I like what some actress said that her grandmother told her when she asked about piercings: "Dear, don't you have enough trouble dealing with the holes that you were born with???"

my girlfriend wants to either pierce her clit hood or nipples......eventually she will get them both done but for now she wants to have one done at a time. i say pierce the clit first but she thinks the nipples.......any one have any pics to show her what each look like? and what do you all think?

Lucky man. Remember to put some pics up here! ;)