• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pictures of Megatron From Transformers 2

^^^ All I was thinking about was Megan Fox. But even she wasnt that good.

What can I say, Michael (put another explosion in it will cover up the terrible story) Bay couldnt direct a movie if his life depended on it.

member979979

Closed Account
Personaly i thought Transformers was a awesome movie and i hope the second one is better.

Story wise, I did not like it because it was too kid like and unbelievable. I mean come on, "we learned to communicate through the internet" and the whole ebay thing was just stupid culture satire.

I think they should of just played the story off the amazing trailer. The one where the NASA rover is exploring the planet and discovers the transformer.

^^^ All I was thinking about was Megan Fox. But even she wasnt that good.

I didn't think her ass was that bad, I liked her ass and she cetainly brought a nice ass to the movie.
I hope her ass is just as good in the sequel, I can't wait for her ass to come on screen and then I can observe her ass, even more than I saw her ass in the first film.
Maybe her ass didn't come across as well as I hoped, but her ass was certainly ok and more ass can only be good ass...

Spleen

Banned?
I didn't think her ass was that bad, I liked her ass and she cetainly brought a nice ass to the movie.
I hope her ass is just as good in the sequel, I can't wait for her ass to come on screen and then I can observe her ass, even more than I saw her ass in the first film.
Maybe her ass didn't come across as well as I hoped, but her ass was certainly ok and more ass can only be good ass...

:rofl:

:1orglaugh Okay her ass is fine, fine as hell I should say :D (Booooo!!!!) Probably the only reason I will see this film and any other film she is in no matter how shit it is, I will see it because of her talent. :booty: mmmmm

Thats-a-nice-a-donut

Story wise, I did not like it because it was too kid like and unbelievable. I mean come on, "we learned to communicate through the internet" and the whole ebay thing was just stupid culture satire.

I think they should of just played the story off the amazing trailer. The one where the NASA rover is exploring the planet and discovers the transformer.

A movie about giant robots that fight and can transform into vehicles is unbelievable because they learned to talk via the internet. Right.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
New pics of the Megatron design

megatron1.jpg

More pics and details here

what the fuck is that? Mega tron was a god damn gun in the original cartoon and as a toy. Now what? Some kind of fuckin bird...bullshit!

They need to update them a bit..

Maybe one of them could transform into a dildo...
..Or maybe a Sybian, or maybe... no, that's enough.

A movie about giant robots that fight and can transform into vehicles is unbelievable because they learned to talk via the internet. Right.

Well, they certainly didn't learn to speak via Freeones..

Optimus Prime: 'Now Bumblebee, do you wanna fuck my ass with the allspark,'
Bumblebee: 'Of course, but I promised ratchet I'd give him a blow-job... on account of his tyres being flat'.

You wouldn't think a movie about big robots that kick each others' asses with the added bonus of a hot chick in it could possible be bad...but Hollywood does it's best to prove that theory wrong.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Didn't Megatron get his ass kicked by Shia at the end of that movie?

Now, if I were Megatron, and god willing one day I'll be him for Halloween, I would not want to ever show my face again after I got defeated by fucking Even Steven.