• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PICKET: Companies plan massive layoffs as Obamacare becomes reality

Hillbillies? Why the racist language?

No, America without Obamacare has the best healthcare system.

Medicare is when you're retired or disabled. Nothing wrong with that.

Top doctor's chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year Link

corcam Join Date: Mar 2006 Posts 585, why start commenting in the talk section now? Suspicious.

hillbilly is not a race. You are nobody to call somebody else a racist.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Of course you can question...but when you accuse more than half of American voters for being traitors because they used their right to vote, you prove that your worth is absolutely nothing.

:facepalm:

Seems to be the plan doesn't it...?

Sure does.

hillbilly is not a race. You are nobody to call somebody else a racist.

People called "hillbilly" are always white. It is a derogatory term.

Hillbilly is a derogatory term for people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily southern Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term can be offensive to those Americans of Appalachian heritage.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
At first maybe.
Some corporations will react like this. But within a year the Economy will be much better than it is now and unemployment will be lower than it is today.

By the way, with your recent record, If I were you, I would avoid to make predictions about the future...

In a year?!?!?! This fucking clown has had 4, it's not better. He wasted 2 1/2 of it fucking around with this healthcare bullshit, when he should have been fixing what's broken with the system in the first place.

In a year?!?!?! This fucking clown has had 4, it's not better. He wasted 2 1/2 of it fucking around with this healthcare bullshit, when he should have been fixing what's broken with the system in the first place.

But there have been substantial improvements in the economy over the last, and there are continuing improvements in the employment rate. Another four years of this sound like a pretty good idea, no? Or have you forgotten how unbelievable bad things were in 2008? I'm certainly not saying that President Obama has lived up to his promises, but there certainly are positive signs.

I am more than capable of addressing the other political issues in this thread. But I won't, because I don't dive head first into piles of 'nure.

Obamacare should hypothetically be profitable. People become insured so they don't end up with huge bills they can't afford. Those sorts of things. In this limited scope, it makes sense to agree.

However, it does depend on the "50 full-time" workers (or whatever the bill says). If it does indeed make part-time workers less viable, it'd either: cause more full-time positions, but this is doubtful; or it will cause chaos with the loss of jobs.

But there have been substantial improvements in the economy over the last, and there are continuing improvements in the employment rate.

"Substantial"...................not quite.....paltry and weak is more like it.
The employment rate is a disaster........it's something near 19% if you include all those who have given up looking for work.

As for Universal Healthcare..............it's a nobel cause on paper but quite impossible in reality. We're all gonna find out just how impossible in a few years. I just want to say right here and now "I told you so."

Yep, within a year.
Attention : I'm not telling the economy will be OK within a year, I'm telling there will be an improvement.