• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Damn Phoenix Marie is on the freeones bulletin boards and she is doing live shows. Well that is just freaking sweet. I love your work. Just one question. I have seen you on Fuck Team Five and Bang Bus, and I'm curious at how real those vids are? Do the guys the girls pick up have to do any tests before he gets to perform.? Just wondering.

:wave2:

Her new ass titans scene is a must see.

Best I have seen with her. She really goes all out and gets dirtier than I have ever seen. Amazing stuff.

Phoenix_marie

Official Checked Star Member
I must say... That Ass Titan... I did get a little bit crazy... I got my ass fisted for the first time ever... did the splits while I fucked him anally...
What can I say... I love Evil!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
So f'n hot. :hit: I love to watch your vid's.

I must say... That Ass Titan... I did get a little bit crazy... I got my ass fisted for the first time ever... did the splits while I fucked him anally...

You were incredible. The splits thing was great and I was shocked you got fisted.

Please do more with them :)

Please tell me two things:-

1, You really did get fisted in the ass...
2, There was photos and video of it.... I can imagine how distracted those guy could get watching you taking it full on in the butt..

I reckon I'd forget to hit record watching that.

Love everything you've done.

Doobie

damn