• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What hair color do you guys like the best?! What do you want to see me do next?! Or love seeing the most?!

Any colour tbh, but i would say blonde. So many scenes of you i have seen with you in that colour and i love you the most in that :)

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast
What hair color do you guys like the best?! What do you want to see me do next?! Or love seeing the most?!

you look amazing regardless of hair colour, but I'm going to speak up for the brunette lovers out there...I like the scenes you have done with really dark hair
http://www.data18.com/content/1102451

but I would just generally say either end of the spectrum - really dark or really blonde, not the middle (dirty blonde?)...and anything where you work in the glasses and maybe the business attire is great...the more aggressive/ rougher fucking is hot

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Phoenix_marie said:

I like you best as a blonde since that's how I mostly picture you. I think you should do a steamy hot & intimate scene at Blacked.com.

you look amazing regardless of hair colour, but I'm going to speak up for the brunette lovers out there...I like the scenes you have done with really dark hair
http://www.data18.com/content/1102451

but I would just generally say either end of the spectrum - really dark or really blonde, not the middle (dirty blonde?)...and anything where you work in the glasses and maybe the business attire is great...the more aggressive/ rougher fucking is hot

Its fun to have different looks...I like you as a brunette. And as tsc fan says really dark or really blonde works really well for me. Mrs Buck likes the blonde :)

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I don't know why blacked hasn't shot me yet... But...

I'm guessing they're mostly focusing on newcomers and vets who haven't done interracial at all or only 1-2 times. But you should definitely contact them and ask them when should we expected a scene with you.

I would say blonde! OMG you're a hot brunette too, but blonde is my fav color for you!