• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What happened to her body? She used to have some pretty big natural boobs & some junk in the trunk and now not only is she so skinny her ribs are all sticking out (losing all her curves in the process), BUT her boobs are tiny AND have somehow even become saggy. She looked so much better when she was like 15-20lbs heavier (but still looked like a model).

Before #1
Before #2

After #1
After #2
After #3

Short of breast-feeding, I don't know how her boobs got so saggy. Did she have a kid? Either way, at this point perhaps she may want to look into getting some small implants.

Also, is anyone else disturbed at just how hardcore she's gotten lately? All her scenes lately are either IR Anal DP Gangbangs OR Bi-sexual cuckold(sp?) scenes where she's using a strap-on on the guy or her & the guy are BOTH blowing another guy. Pretty disturbing shit if you ask me. And here I was just hoping someday she'd do some anal, but man... she surpassed that milestone a fucking mile ago. I imagine pretty soon we'll be able to catch her in TJ at the The Donkey Show.