• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phillip seymour hoffman found dead

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Re: Philip Seymour Hoffman Passes Away

I just saw this on the news. They're saying"drug overdose".

Anyway it's a shame to see him die. I really liked his work.

RIP.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

I get home from work, am greeted with this news and am blown away. The world has lost an actor with tremendous talent.

Loved him in Before The Devil Knows Your Dead. May he rest in peace. Great actor!

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool.

I mean..uhh..more like Philip Seymour Ghosts

Very sad news, he was a fine actor.

RIP

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Phiip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

What kind of selfish prick snuffs himself out when he has three small kids at home? I wonder will the Academy Awards be able to squeeze his fat ass into the "In Memorium" sequence in time for the show?

Philbert

Banned

What kind of selfish prick snuffs himself out when he has three small kids at home? I wonder will the Academy Awards be able to squeeze his fat ass into the "In Memorium" sequence in time for the show?

Considering everything, he may have just fucked up getting high.
Anyway, if suicide was his intent they are well provided for money-wise and better off without a crazy parent.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

"....but every junkie's like a setting sun".

Looks like the sun just set on him. Sad....anyone who has struggled with addiction or has a friend or loved one who has can relate. Shame....still so young, so much of his life should still be ahead of him. R.I.P.

Philip Seymour Hoffman dead at 46: Oscar winning actor found dead in his Manhattan apartment

Oscar winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman has been found dead in his Manhattan apartment after an apparent overdose.

RIP to a great actor.

This is a complete shock.
Philip Seymour Hoffman , an outstanding person and gifted actor.
I am open to correction but I think he won Best Actor for playing the title role in "Capote" in 2005.
Mr Hoffman played a very convincing villain in Mission Impossible 3 and recently he was in the second "Hunger Games" movie.
Very saddened by the news

Theres a bad batch of heroin (being laced with fentanyl) going around the east coast. Wonder if Mr. Hoffman got a hold of it :(