• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phantasy Star

What is your favorite part of the game?

For me, the best part is when you meet Shadow in Lassic´s Castle.

Last edited:
Kind of sad to see a PS thread on the first page not get a hit, so...

My favorite part was when I got so lost in one of those crazy 1st Person dungeons with multiple levels and dropdown traps...That's when I realized that I'd need maps to get through this game...I still haven't tried to play it again (even though I did get the GBA collection)...

It was a great RPG though from what I did play and notable as one of the first 3 great RPG series that started in the 8-Bit gen (along with DQ & FF)...Have they remade End of the Millennium yet? I know zer0 is coming out soon (already in Japan I believe), but that seems to have more in common with the Online games than the core RPG series it was...

I played all the PS games. I think Phantasy Star II is the best of the series.

I use to play PSO I & II on Dreamcast and XBOX. I enjoyed the Xbox version more because of the headset, but everyone used hacked gear and got a little boring after awhile.

Then the series got weird with the whole card battles and I stopped. I hope they come out with a new PS that is more old school and isn't online/pay per month.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I used to have Phantasy Star 3 for my Sega Genesis, now that was some gaming there.

I am playing PSII, Star Ocean and Shining Force Right now. They are all fun games in their own way. Not talk smack on Phantasy Star but the graphics could have been better. Mainly just in battle mode.