• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She turned 49 last week.

Still modeling regularly.

Site is updated every 2 weeks or so with vids or pics.

Here is a pic from her most recent gallery.

piano_tuner-12.jpg

Can remember in the mid 1990's seeing a video on German television she did set on a Russian submarine where she used sex to negotiate with some guy. Pretty sure it was a Playboy video-any ideas what it is called?

Can remember in the mid 1990's seeing a video on German television she did set on a Russian submarine where she used sex to negotiate with some guy. Pretty sure it was a Playboy video-any ideas what it is called?

There's a better sex scene with her from a movie called speedway

The Cold Wars vid is the most explicit she's ever gotten with a dude. Both of them are buck naked and the guy clearly has the reaction any of us would have around Petra.
I've been searching for this video but Google keeps bringing up Petra's more recent ones, does anyone have a link for that great scene where Petra gets penetrated? :)

Amazing that's she's over 50 and still so HOT
Petra%20Verkaik4.jpg

Reactions: roi
The Cold Wars vid is the most explicit she's ever gotten with a dude. Both of them are buck naked and the guy clearly has the reaction any of us would have around Petra.
I had seen this vid, but it was great to find over on the Jackinchat Petra thread. So nice to see Petra's naked body being put to what she was meant for :)

And I can't believe how hot Petra still is! She's over 50 :drool2: