• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have been looking for years for her PUG sets circa 1998, 1997- I have some but am missing others. Can anyone point me to where I may find these?
Also is Petra 42 y/o now.... early forties anyway... still unbelievable!

Ran across this one in an image group awhlie back. I think she is about the hottest woman on the planet. :)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Petra Verkaik is absolutely wonderful. It saddens me that she doesn't spread her legs, but it's her choice. We're still thankful that she became a playboy model. :)

As someone said it earlier, she has a heart of gold. That's why I love her so much instead of other models.

can anyone direct me to where i can download or view the cold wars clip? i've googled petra verkaik and cold wars everyway i can think of and i cannot find one site that has the clip.

Does anybody have experience with her site?

I've been thinking about registering, but I don't like the idea of an automatically renewing subscription. Is there any way for me to register, and cancel after the 1st month if I don't like it?

I've been thinking about registering, but I don't like the idea of an automatically renewing subscription. Is there any way for me to register, and cancel after the 1st month if I don't like it?
Yeah you can sign up and cancel your subscription and it'll just let your current one run out.

Membership to the site isn't really worth the asking price, anyway. She never shows more than what you can see for free, so there's not much sense in paying for it.

In all honesty I wanted to register with BrittanysBod.com, but her site no longer takes cheques =(

It's $14.95 for a month and you don't have to renew, in some of her new sets, she's completely shaven, which is a change from the past. One month is worth all the pics and videos you can download.

mangh

Closed Account
Found these ones
:

EDIT: Links to other forums not allowed. Links deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $14.95 for a month and you don't have to renew, in some of her new sets, she's completely shaven, which is a change from the past. One month is worth all the pics and videos you can download.

It's $16.95 now for new members while old members still pay $14.95 for the rebill. She recently redesigned the site and also added a tour. The content inside is still the same however with the standard photo updates and regular chat sessions (still no webcam). Video updates are often promised but still average the once every 9 months update schedule. All this is moot though, if you're a fan of hers, because she looks so good regardless of her age.