• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Petra Verkaik News

Well, another month has came and went and boy how time flies. February on PetraCentral saw the release of the first part of a photo gallery and two videos. While the photo galleries have been lacking this year she has came strong with the video updates recently. Depending on who you ask, the increase in videos may or may not make up for the lack of photo gallery updates.

I'm looking forward to March with the continuation of her Petra Croft fantasy adventure and the conclusion of the Purple Dress gallery. Perhaps she'll release another full gallery update next month to make up for the lapse.

BTS = Behind the Scenes

PetraCentral February 2010 Updates

Oh, almost forgot, Petra has a link to Freeones on her site now. Perhaps she'll do a Freeones shoot one of these days? Only time will tell...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
You don't have to pay to see her nude... just watch the video.

Petra released the remaining photos from her Purple Dress gallery at the beginning of the month. Alas a staircase banister managed to get in the way in a couple of photos: Purple Dress Promo

Below are image caps of her Petra Croft fantasy with part four just being released today. I must say, they're pretty good and what's better is that there will now be a part five! Go Petra!
Petra Croft Part 1
Petra Croft Part 2
Petra Croft Part 3
Petra Croft Part 4

I'm willing to bet her site membership has increased in the past couple of months due to these vids.

Oh, the PB shoot looked good as well with 35 photos and a 720p video to boot. Glad to see there's more to come as the month progresses.

Smellpot- Thanks for this. A shimmering Petra in the desert- well... simply beautiful. Hard to believe there'll be a part 5!. Anyway, I like your summaries and your "inside scoop". Thanks again. I concur...Go Petra!!

Petra released the remaining photos from her Purple Dress gallery at the beginning of the month. Alas a staircase banister managed to get in the way in a couple of photos: Purple Dress Promo

Below are image caps of her Petra Croft fantasy with part four just being released today. I must say, they're pretty good and what's better is that there will now be a part five! Go Petra!
Petra Croft Part 1
Petra Croft Part 2
Petra Croft Part 3
Petra Croft Part 4

I'm willing to bet her site membership has increased in the past couple of months due to these vids.

Oh, the PB shoot looked good as well with 35 photos and a 720p video to boot. Glad to see there's more to come as the month progresses.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Here's a comparison shot between her Playmate shoot from 21 years ago and the ones she just did for Playboy recently. It's insane how incredible she still looks:

Attachments

• compare20.jpg
    compare20.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,965
Here's a comparison shot between her Playmate shoot from 21 years ago and the ones she just did for Playboy recently. It's insane how incredible she still looks:

plastic surgery + photoshop

definitely got her boobs corrected, huge enlargement :rolleyes:

but I love her anyway

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Since I haven't seen the original shots, I can't attest to how much photoshop is or isn't done on those shots but you are 100% wrong on the plastic surgery assertion, at least as far as her breasts are concerned. Petra is and always has been entirely natural in that area. All you have to do is see her latest "Petra Croft" series of videos to see that. You can't Photoshop video.