• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Petra is one of my favorite PMs, plus one of my favorite models. I have a lot of pics and vids of her. Don't have too much problem with her body either.

JL3001

hey bro, i'm new in here. you said you have her video? will you share it wit us? thx

Is it my imagination but is she getting even more beautiful as the years go on?

She looks just as good as ever as she's getting older. I wouldn't say that she's improving with age, really, she's just not getting any worse either. And I definitely prefer her looks now to how she looked in the very beginning.

Oh come on! Nobody have some sexy pics of great Petra? Do not kill this topic :crying:

Edit - This is not a picture posting forum. Post links to galleries instead of linking to single pics (hotlinking is not allowed).

Last edited by a moderator:
How bout this great Petra story - When I was a kid, I used to hang out at my friends basement watching TV, videogames...I used to love to go look at his dads playboys. I still remember the ladies of the day-Kimberly Conrad, the Van Breeshan twins, this reporter named Shelly Jamison. Then....the first time I saw the dec 1989 issue, with Candice Bergan on the cover - Petra Verkaik - I thought, my god - I never imagined a woman could be this incredible, this...well....From then on, I'd pull out that centerfold and gaze at that woman, those breasts, it was more than I could believe.

Years later, I was at a newstand and saw the jan '98 top 20 bol. There she was, kneeling in the middle with a yellow bra on, and I wondered, who is this? I bought the mag, and made the connection. It was Petra, and I was hooked. I collected nss's, enjoying every pictorial that she was in; Vixens, BOL's, natural beauties. I subcribed to Petra Central, and have been a member ever since. She looks better than ever too. If there was only one woman I could fuck, it would be Petra. I'v jerked off to her more than any other woman - hands down. And I've been doin it for nearly 20 years!:rubbel:

How bout this great Petra story - When I was a kid, I used to hang out at my friends basement watching TV, videogames...I used to love to go look at his dads playboys. I still remember the ladies of the day-Kimberly Conrad, the Van Breeshan twins, this reporter named Shelly Jamison. Then....the first time I saw the dec 1989 issue, with Candice Bergan on the cover - Petra Verkaik - I thought, my god - I never imagined a woman could be this incredible, this...well....From then on, I'd pull out that centerfold and gaze at that woman, those breasts, it was more than I could believe.

Years later, I was at a newstand and saw the jan '98 top 20 bol. There she was, kneeling in the middle with a yellow bra on, and I wondered, who is this? I bought the mag, and made the connection. It was Petra, and I was hooked. I collected nss's, enjoying every pictorial that she was in; Vixens, BOL's, natural beauties. I subcribed to Petra Central, and have been a member ever since. She looks better than ever too. If there was only one woman I could fuck, it would be Petra. I'v jerked off to her more than any other woman - hands down. And I've been doin it for nearly 20 years!:rubbel:

I wasn't having a good day back that November, 1989 and went to get the mail. Got the Dec, 89 issue. Opened it up and BAM, I couldn't believe my eyes. What a beautiful, stunning, classy woman. Now, nearly 20 years later she remains- stunning!
Nobody comes close.

Never seen a Petra Verkaik pic with open cunt, did you ?

Only time I've ever seen a pic where Petra shows her pussy was her Centerfold spread. She should have won playmate of the year (well her or Erica Eleniac). She is the best Playmate ever.

Petra Was Here...

I'm a Petra Verkaik fan. I am on her friends list on myspace, and I have MSNed with her a few time. I told her about Freeones, and she checked it out. She thought some of the comments about her having ass, and having "saggy boobs" were harsh, but she also understands that is the risk you take when you put youself out like that. For those of you thinking of posting copy righted stuff from Petra's sight, I wouldn't. He "Pit Bull" is watching.

Is you don't believe me, and don't think I have regular contact with her, thats you opinion.

PetraV_Fan

By the way, their is nothing wrong with Petra's body. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is 100% natural, and the way God ment her to be. Paris Hilton is an ugley farret face slut, and looks like a boy next to Petra... then again she looks like a boy (in drag) most of the time.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Petra Was Here...

I'm a Petra Verkaik fan. I am on her friends list on myspace, and I have MSNed with her a few time. I told her about Freeones, and she checked it out. She thought some of the comments about her having ass, and having "saggy boobs" were harsh, but she also understands that is the risk you take when you put youself out like that. For those of you thinking of posting copy righted stuff from Petra's sight, I wouldn't. He "Pit Bull" is watching.

Is you don't believe me, and don't think I have regular contact with her, thats you opinion.

PetraV_Fan

By the way, their is nothing wrong with Petra's body. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is 100% natural, and the way God ment her to be. Paris Hilton is an ugley farret face slut, and looks like a boy next to Petra... then again she looks like a boy (in drag) most of the time.

You had me convinced until the part I underlined. You just did what you are criticizing others for doing.