• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petra caught on camera!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
so..

you got her hair, and her hand. and her arm and watch.

its like a fucking episode of home improvement.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
so..

you got her hair, and her hand. and her arm and watch.

its like a fucking episode of home improvement.

You cant actually see her hair there, she´s too damn short the little smurfette.

And where is Mr Petra in all this??? you two are spending a lot of time together....

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And where is Mr Petra in all this??? you two are spending a lot of time together....

As in with the tradition of every concert we go to where videos end up on YouTube, you can see Mr. Petra's shiny bald head at about 1:10 in the lower left hand corner.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was always under the assumption that Anders was Mr. Petra... :dunno:

I was always under the assumption that Anders was Mr. Petra... :dunno:

I'd already addressed that in the past. Seems Petra is under the impression that Mr. Petra is Swedish, or that Andrés is Dutch, or something along those lines. :dunno:

2011102120.jpg

Some of you may think that's one in the pink, one in the stink. For Petra, that's just two in the stink. The pink gets the other fist.

Just FYI.

You're just sad because everybody at the FreeOnes never tells you about these things and you never get to go with the cool people.

On the other hand they are probably jealous of your proficiency in the use of baby oil for everything so it all evens out.

Petra

You're just sad because everybody at the FreeOnes never tells you about these things and you never get to go with the cool people.

On the other hand they are probably jealous of your proficiency in the use of baby oil for everything so it all evens out.

I think the only way Roald would go to a metal concert is if someone dragged his dead body to the venue.

Petra

...Or told him he could cover the band with baby oil and rub them down. I heard he doesn't mind if the band is all male. Regina told me.

Did you see the photo of pain? Like anyone wants to get up close and personal with those guys. The play a hell of a show but aren't the prettiest people in the world.